First Grow Beginner Journal: Autoflower

The leaves are mutch less droopy now since yesterday ive turned it up to 70%, by the way when plants are young can you slow them down by too mutch light without light burn signs (in veg)
Too much light will cause issues but you can see them right away and fix it before damage is irreversible.

Stay safe
Bill

Too much light will cause issues but you can see them right away and fix it before damage is irreversible.

Stay safe
Bill
Okk was wondering if this one had been stunted by light or something but it was healthy looking in color all life

20th december

Feel like growth is pretty slow its focusrd on buds tho, gonna raise ppm next feed

C5DF5D95-D783-4F4C-98FB-D35B8EEDCB7F.jpeg

image.jpg

20th december

Feel like growth is pretty slow its focusrd on buds tho, gonna raise ppm next feed

C5DF5D95-D783-4F4C-98FB-D35B8EEDCB7F.jpeg

image.jpg
Hey @Sperm Hope you are well tonight.
Thats all the growth you are going to get my friend. :Namaste:
She at least 3 weeks into flower?
Stretch is over just buds now.
Try and get those leaves up.
She needs more energy I think.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Sperm Hope you are well tonight.
Thats all the growth you are going to get my friend. :Namaste:
She at least 3 weeks into flower?
Stretch is over just buds now.
Try and get those leaves up.
She needs more energy I think.

Stay safe
Bill
Yeah around 3 weeks im gonna turn up the light, it could also be bad ventilation in room getting no new air fixed all that tho

2nd january

Cant lie im still pretty excited for this plant even tho its mini, smells like sweet pine tree will be a good smoke while waiting for my othet plants

08AD2635-2BB9-4244-95EF-F097F9058A91.jpeg

My hard goal of getting a big auto (or not small atleast) probably just might come true with this critical auto 3 - 3,5 weeks old prefowering

4286F1D4-5C99-419F-85B1-5E7294BECCCF.jpeg

B694046B-37C6-4509-B061-0E360E9328FC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom