1st Grow Journal, 2nd Grow Ever, 1st Auto Grow

I knowwww ugh i hate autos so much never again lol but How long are you thinking to give tho? Do you think 2 weeks or days? My husband will be home in 12 ish days. Okay so the thing is with this maybe being a herm the purple lemonade is gonna be a beast everyone is talking about it on fb on mutiple pages it's sick compared to anyone else's at this age shes gorgeous. And the sour stomper is pretty dang close behind the pl. And the other wedding cake is 100% female as well and doing her thing become beautiful as well she just really started this week. But the thing is within a day of pistols they all wrre clearly female. I just have some much time into those 3 good ones I'd be really bummed to loose it to a herm. I spent 40 hours alone the last 5 days working on the 3 good ones and even trying with the one I believe hermed. It's another free seed and I have no attachment I didn't expect much from them I gave them all the love I gave the others but honestly I'm surprised one wc even is okay lol. This shit one isn't even 6 inches tall it's just a big as bush lol
I’m getting impatient… mine is on day 9 flower day 45 total and not really any sign of sex yet. But we will get there. The anxiety is eating at me lol
4A9989D3-3007-46DA-9AA3-B779F072837F.jpeg

I’m getting impatient… mine is on day 9 flower day 45 total and not really any sign of sex yet. But we will get there. The anxiety is eating at me lol
4A9989D3-3007-46DA-9AA3-B779F072837F.jpeg
She is looking beautiful!! She has some big leaves on her lol. I get rhe anxiety waiting lol my pl and ss have been in full flower for 2 weeks now and the wc barley started today lol I'm not made to go autos and thats a fact 🥴🤣

It would be unusual for you to be getting consistent hermies across different genetics unless something in your environment is off. That's why I say wait and be sure you are really seeing what you think you are. You'll know for sure within a week or two.

It would be unusual for you to be getting consistent hermies across different genetics unless something in your environment is off. That's why I say wait and be sure you are really seeing what you think you are. You'll know for sure within a week or two.
So they are the same genetics lol both free wedding cakes. Both were from the same tube. The other wedding cake is fine which is from a different freebie tube. The environment is on point ph at 6.2 the other 3 are just fine all under the same light. The two that hermed are very very small and always have been. The shape and sizes is just different then anything ive ever seen. One had basically no existent tops and the other (this herm now) is like I said maybe 6 inches tall and just a wide bi**h lol and she is very very stunted. But the wedding cake that didn't herm and is from a different tube is just fine and was right next to them the whole last 4 weeks. It could be environment but I don't see how. Temps and humidity have been perfect. My vpd as been on point for every stage of the whole grow, the ppfd was a little off but I caught it 2 and a half weeks ago (and the other wc is just fine) they all get 6.2 ph water all get the same amount of nutes when I do do nutes. Nothing is different except what seems to be the actual genetics of the plants. I'm super confused about it. I do remember the long from the beginning when they had just sprouted this one I have issues with was very very tall compared to anything else and then just stopped growing one day and the other one I got rid of was a runt from the day it popped threw the soil. I have no I'd what happened I'm very care and very ocd about making sure my environment is where it should be. The only reason my ppfd was off for the first week was I didn't know you had to calibrate the photone app 😬😅🥴🙈 but I fixed it right away and got them right where it needed to be and have continued keeping up the whole grow. I really don't know besides they were from the same tube of freebies 😏

𝐇𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥!!
𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚏𝚞𝚕!!!

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 :)

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛. 𝑺𝑨𝑫𝑳𝒀 𝙸𝚖 99% 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄 (#1) 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 😭 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚌 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍. 𝚂𝚘 𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 2 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚒 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚎. 𝙸𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘. 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 3 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝. 🥴 𝚂𝚘 𝙸𝚖 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑷 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝐂𝐔𝐓 𝒎𝒚 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎. 🥴 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚌/𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚡 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥!!!
20230104_181415.jpg
20230104_180841.jpg
20230104_181516.jpg
2023-01-04-190622633.jpg
2023-01-04-191000069.jpg

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐀 𝑺𝑵𝑬𝑨𝑲 𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲 𝐀𝐭 𝐏𝐋 & 𝐒𝐒 🙃
(𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎)

Screenshot_20230104_083427_Gallery.jpg

20230103_203159.jpg
It’s undoubtedly hermie. I would immediately, right now, take a large trash bag and cover the plant completely with the bag while it’s still in the tent. Do it carefully so as to minimize disturbing the plant. Then remove the plant. Take it far away, chop it down, double bag it, and get it as far away as quickly as possible. Maybe it hasn’t infected the others yet.

Sorry for your luck. If it makes you feel any better, I just lost the whole outdoor grow, three flowering photos, to hermies. That hurt. But loss is part of this game. It’s how you manage it, both mechanically and emotionally.

My two cents. Hope it’s helpful.

So they are the same genetics lol both free wedding cakes. Both were from the same tube. The other wedding cake is fine which is from a different freebie tube. The environment is on point ph at 6.2 the other 3 are just fine all under the same light. The two that hermed are very very small and always have been. The shape and sizes is just different then anything ive ever seen. One had basically no existent tops and the other (this herm now) is like I said maybe 6 inches tall and just a wide bi**h lol and she is very very stunted. But the wedding cake that didn't herm and is from a different tube is just fine and was right next to them the whole last 4 weeks. It could be environment but I don't see how. Temps and humidity have been perfect. My vpd as been on point for every stage of the whole grow, the ppfd was a little off but I caught it 2 and a half weeks ago (and the other wc is just fine) they all get 6.2 ph water all get the same amount of nutes when I do do nutes. Nothing is different except what seems to be the actual genetics of the plants. I'm super confused about it. I do remember the long from the beginning when they had just sprouted this one I have issues with was very very tall compared to anything else and then just stopped growing one day and the other one I got rid of was a runt from the day it popped threw the soil. I have no I'd what happened I'm very care and very ocd about making sure my environment is where it should be. The only reason my ppfd was off for the first week was I didn't know you had to calibrate the photone app 😬😅🥴🙈 but I fixed it right away and got them right where it needed to be and have continued keeping up the whole grow. I really don't know besides they were from the same tube of freebies 😏
Do you clean out your tent very thoroughly including all the equipment between grows? Polenta is stubborn and sticks around. I clean between every grow. Maybe that is part of it?

Do you clean out your tent very thoroughly including all the equipment between grows? Polenta is stubborn and sticks around. I clean between every grow. Maybe that is part of it?
Also, you may want to avoid the freebie seeds. Usually you don’t know the origin or breeder of the freebies. They’re hit or miss at best. Usually lesser quality than whatever you bought. Again, just my two cents.

Also, you may want to avoid the freebie seeds. Usually you don’t know the origin or breeder of the freebies. They’re hit or miss at best. Usually lesser quality than whatever you bought. Again, just my two cents.
So she hasn't even started fully flowering yet I had popped open that one sac ladt bight to determine what the heck was going on with it. It didn't have any actually nanaers that I could see inside yet thankfully. But I am just getting ready to get rid of her. I'm super bummed she is the second one. The worst part is these freebies are barney farms. I'm really surprised I've had the issues I had with them.

Thank you for your input the husband and I decided this morning she was going. It's just not worth risking our grow because she "might be" female idk they were freebies I literally have 20 more of these freebie wedding cake seeds sitting in tubes lol its just worth cutting my losses and focusing on the 3 good plants I still have.

To be honest I will never grow autos or freebies again anyways lol I'm not a fan. This was my first time for both 😅🙈

And I completely bleach everything in my tent the inside and the floor outside the tent I go to town between grows. Just because pest lol I definitely don't believe she has released anything into the tent. all these hermie parts just appeared with the last 2 days. I definitely am super bummed but it is what it is. It's part of growing I suppose lol

My three I have left are gorgeous so atleast I still have those!! Right people this sentence is a picture of my purple lemonade Two days ago and I'm obsessed. Lmaooo She most definitely ain't worth risking by any means.
😅🙈🤣

20230105_100602.jpg

Oh and @Jon Thank you so much for reading threw and giving you imput I appreciate it alot man!

So she hasn't even started fully flowering yet I had popped open that one sac ladt bight to determine what the heck was going on with it. It didn't have any actually nanaers that I could see inside yet thankfully. But I am just getting ready to get rid of her. I'm super bummed she is the second one. The worst part is these freebies are barney farms. I'm really surprised I've had the issues I had with them.

Thank you for your input the husband and I decided this morning she was going. It's just not worth risking our grow because she "might be" female idk they were freebies I literally have 20 more of these freebie wedding cake seeds sitting in tubes lol its just worth cutting my losses and focusing on the 3 good plants I still have.

To be honest I will never grow autos or freebies again anyways lol I'm not a fan. This was my first time for both 😅🙈

And I completely bleach everything in my tent the inside and the floor outside the tent I go to town between grows. Just because pest lol I definitely don't believe she has released anything into the tent. all these hermie parts just appeared with the last 2 days. I definitely am super bummed but it is what it is. It's part of growing I suppose lol

My three I have left are gorgeous so atleast I still have those!! Right people this sentence is a picture of my purple lemonade Two days ago and I'm obsessed. Lmaooo She most definitely ain't worth risking by any means.
😅🙈🤣

20230105_100602.jpg

Oh and @Jon Thank you so much for reading threw and giving you imput I appreciate it alot man!
Wow! Nice picture! And yeah, that’s exactly my point - better to play it conservative and cut the potential loss. There’s really no potential about it. That plant is hermie. It’s okay. Could be worse. Good attitude! Took me a while before I could just be blasé about a loss.

Wow! Nice picture! And yeah, that’s exactly my point - better to play it conservative and cut the potential loss. There’s really no potential about it. That plant is hermie. It’s okay. Could be worse. Good attitude! Took me a while before I could just be blasé about a loss.
Thank you!! I appreciate the compliment on the picture she is my baby lol I can't have her getting messed up over a freebie lol. And man if this was even 6 months ago I'd be so upset about loosing this hermie since it's the second one this grow and i had debilitating anxiety for years but to be completely honest I've just don't a shit ton of work on myself and found peace within myself I guess you could say, and I truly try my best now a days to not let shit ruin my day. Of course certain things get to me but I try and let it go as soon as I can (which is usually an hour or two) I was so sick of being miserable over shit I could control and now when she does happen I'm just like "welp damn that sucks" and do my best to move along. Its taken alot of hard work and forgiveness but I'm getting there and I van say I'm truly genuinely the happiest I've ever been in my 32 years on this earth 😌 i appteciate you noticing even if you didn't know you noticed 🤣🤣

Thank you!! I appreciate the compliment on the picture she is my baby lol I can't have her getting messed up over a freebie lol. And man if this was even 6 months ago I'd be so upset about loosing this hermie since it's the second one this grow and i had debilitating anxiety for years but to be completely honest I've just don't a shit ton of work on myself and found peace within myself I guess you could say, and I truly try my best now a days to not let shit ruin my day. Of course certain things get to me but I try and let it go as soon as I can (which is usually an hour or two) I was so sick of being miserable over shit I could control and now when she does happen I'm just like "welp damn that sucks" and do my best to move along. Its taken alot of hard work and forgiveness but I'm getting there and I van say I'm truly genuinely the happiest I've ever been in my 32 years on this earth 😌 i appteciate you noticing even if you didn't know you noticed 🤣🤣
Thank YOU. I appreciate the kind words. And no, we don’t know one another so you’re right, I was unaware I noticed something that’s big! I pay pretty close attention to the connection between emotional reality and growing. I joke, but my first scrog try the entire scrog went hermie (when it was already beautiful and well into flower!) and I had to kill it all. My second grow. I was devastated. Took me over two weeks to get back to stasis. After that I reassessed along the lines you’re talking about and came to a very similar conclusion. Don’t stress what you can’t control.

It’s so much easier said than done.

:rofl:

Thank YOU. I appreciate the kind words. And no, we don’t know one another so you’re right, I was unaware I noticed something that’s big! I pay pretty close attention to the connection between emotional reality and growing. I joke, but my first scrog try the entire scrog went hermie (when it was already beautiful and well into flower!) and I had to kill it all. My second grow. I was devastated. Took me over two weeks to get back to stasis. After that I reassessed along the lines you’re talking about and came to a very similar conclusion. Don’t stress what you can’t control.

It’s so much easier said than done.

:rofl:
Damn sorry to hear about your first grow that's rough! But I'm glad you were able to find a similar conclusion as I did!! I ruined 32 and a half years over stressing thing I couldn't control or change. It was a really rough past 3 yrs but my husband stood by my side and I'll forever be grateful. I have so much peace it's insane and it's not an it is what it is or I don't care attitude I care but I move along and don't ruin days weeks or months over shit anymore. Again I really happy you found what I found. I wish everyone in the world could cause let me tell you the world would be a hell of alot better of a place if everyone could feel the way we do and realize what we did lol

Side note. I threw her away she's long gone. But she was starting to grow something off the side of one so I'm guess it was another sac? Maybe. And quick question is it really true the stamen crossing or not crossing is another good indicator of male or female? Or is that false news? I seen it mentioned a few times online and was unsure.

Damn sorry to hear about your first grow that's rough! But I'm glad you were able to find a similar conclusion as I did!! I ruined 32 and a half years over stressing thing I couldn't control or change. It was a really rough past 3 yrs but my husband stood by my side and I'll forever be grateful. I have so much peace it's insane and it's not an it is what it is or I don't care attitude I care but I move along and don't ruin days weeks or months over shit anymore. Again I really happy you found what I found. I wish everyone in the world could cause let me tell you the world would be a hell of alot better of a place if everyone could feel the way we do and realize what we did lol

Side note. I threw her away she's long gone. But she was starting to grow something off the side of one so I'm guess it was another sac? Maybe. And quick question is it really true the stamen crossing or not crossing is another good indicator of male or female? Or is that false news? I seen it mentioned a few times online and was unsure.
I’m not sure that plays into it. To be honest. So many contradictory articles out there.

Thanks @Ziggy yy - on your side note: I’ve read likely the same articles. It’s a good example of conflicting information you find on the net. I don’t know the answer, or if there really is an answer. I see what you want - a way to sex them before they show balls, right? That’s above my pay grade. I solve the issue by only growing feminized seeds and staying away from the freebies (mostly) and autos from sub par genetic houses. I do exactly what you do: watch them closely. And if you have balls growing on the others, well, this is not surprising. I told you I just lost three beautiful outdoors girls because one went hermie, and it got the other two. Pollen is light. Lol. It’s gonna get everywhere. This is why I immediately remove them as you have. But unfortunately now you have to watch the others closely in case they got pollinated. Sounds like maybe you’re already seeing it. Sorry! Hermies suck ass.

3 tidbits for you.

Pollen can very effectively be neutralized by water (natures way, after every rain fresh pollen must be used and old pollen is neutralized).

Light pollution is the main cause of hermies and certain strains are far more susceptible than others ( which could explain only the freebies doing it... different lineage from the others) so sit in your tent at lights out for a full 5 or 10 minutes and see if you can see any light.
A light on a meter, power bar, etc, a crack in a seam or a zipper, and make sure the room your tent is in is completely dark too or the light will get in. Camera flashes after lights out are the worst. Pretty much a guaranteed hermie on a jungle sativa.

If you cut clones from immature unsexed plants and use a bubble cloner with an 11 on 13 off light cycle in 7-10 days they will show sex. I do it all the time. Usually sex will show just after roots start. Throw the clones away, even the females, otherwise you are starting with a re-veg when you set them back to 18/6.

I dont grow autos so this is all photo science but likely the same for autos.

Thanks @Ziggy yy - on your side note: I’ve read likely the same articles. It’s a good example of conflicting information you find on the net. I don’t know the answer, or if there really is an answer. I see what you want - a way to sex them before they show balls, right? That’s above my pay grade. I solve the issue by only growing feminized seeds and staying away from the freebies (mostly) and autos from sub par genetic houses. I do exactly what you do: watch them closely. And if you have balls growing on the others, well, this is not surprising. I told you I just lost three beautiful outdoors girls because one went hermie, and it got the other two. Pollen is light. Lol. It’s gonna get everywhere. This is why I immediately remove them as you have. But unfortunately now you have to watch the others closely in case they got pollinated. Sounds like maybe you’re already seeing it. Sorry! Hermies suck ass.
I did remove the plant right away. After I had spoken with you all and it was confirmed. I did not wait. The plant was long gone before anything else showed. I wasn't risking it. I appreciate the input and thank you very much 😊

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥!!!!
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬!!

𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞 ★
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐! 1.7.23 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚝 3 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛. 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 3 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 6𝚖𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 6𝚖𝚕 𝚘𝚏𝚗𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 6.2 𝚝𝚘 6.4 𝚙𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 😆 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 😆 🤷‍♀️ 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 3 𝚘𝚛 4 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜. 𝙸𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜. 𝙼𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚎𝚜. 𝙸𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠. 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝. 😃 🥹 😃
20230109_171510.jpg
20230109_171524.jpg
20230109_171620.jpg
20230109_171615.jpg

20230109_225544.jpg
20230109_171355.jpg

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝. 1.7.23 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 3 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 3 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 1 𝚐𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙾𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕. 6.2 𝚝𝚘 6.4 𝚙𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 😃
20230109_225625.jpg
20230109_225513.jpg

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞 ★
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚋𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚚 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 1.4.23 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 🥺 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢 1.6.23 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚜 (𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍) 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 😆 𝚕𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 1 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚘𝚗 1.7.23 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 6.2 𝚝𝚘 6.4 𝚙𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛. 1 𝚐𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 😆😆
20230109_201218.jpg

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰. 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 🫶

20230109_202110.jpg

⭒ 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⭒

𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞

20230109_230728.jpg
20230109_230827.jpg
20230109_230855.jpg
20230109_230912.jpg
20230109_231018.jpg

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫

20230106_224808.jpg
20230109_230530.jpg