First Grow Finished - LED Hydro Sugar Black Rose

Awesome! Goodluck with it i subbed up to your current grow hope you dont mind i would like to see how that Diamond does as well as your progress!

So i guess my next question when it comes to different LEDs is the control you may or may not be getting on regards to spectrum play and having the ability to raise the blue diodes during veg and drop the blue diodes and raise the reds during bloom. My KIND allows me to do this and set timers for when i would like the diodes to drop or raise at any given time. Giving me the sunrise sun set function of play, as well as controling each color spectrum from 0% on to 100% full intensity

I looked in the MARs series and i noticed on their website it shows switchs for Veg and Bloom, but when i looked at videos of people opening Mars fictures mainly the mars ii series the switchs are missing ?? not sure why this is, but i noticed on the Diamond 800w you linked it didnt show any switches of control for spectrum. So is it just plug and play one spectrum setting for Veg and Bloom?

Sweet! thanks for following my journey.

My LED is just plug and play, no veg/bloom switch.

Back
Top Bottom