First grow general question

upinsmoke365

I am currently a month into my grow. I used 14 bag seeds from different strains but they were all good potency. My greatest question when do I change them to 12/12. A few are showing some signs of pre flowers but not big enough to tell male from female. I have a deadline of about the end of April, as my landlord does 2 inspections a year. Do I just change them to 12/12 or? The bigger ones I have cropped them at the 6th node. 3 of them are really light and no clue why they are growing so slow as they get the same light, soil mix, and nutes. So maybe I can get a opinion?
420-magazine-mobile764303748.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1573413677.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2112111709.jpg
420-magazine-mobile458840969.jpg

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-T217S using --------

Most strains take 8-10 weeks in Flower, if you don't know the strains makes it a rough range of time, same as if they different strains they all grow a bit different and have quirks (likes/dislikes for nutes/light/water/ph/gravitational pull of the moon etc... ;) :rofl:) so they can all act differently in same room/conditions. They smell the most towards the end of Flower, so you probably don't want to cut yourself too close to your wanted end date, gives you time for slow plants and to clean up and all that stuff so your not in a frazzle right towards the end ;)

Yeah ummm you can flower whenever you want. But I would wait a couple more weeks for the bigger ones and go ahead and switch at least those then. The small ones what I would do is hide them. I put mine a box and stuff plastic bags on them and scatter them around the room so it looks like your just kinda packing stuff away. I hid mine like that and my landlord came in and literally walked right next to them not even paying attention to them. Bit its up to you what to do.

CannaBomb62000000

Well I thought long and hard why the 3 were not doing well as compared to the others. I have came to the assumption the tallest I transplanted low in the soil, and all the others I buried to the sunleafs. So I lightly dug them up and they barely had roots going well, so I retransplanted them deeper in the soil past the sunleafs. We will see what happens now.

Sent from my SM-T217S using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom