IMG_20111106_054839.jpg
IMG_20111106_054829.jpg
IMG_20111106_054655.jpg
IMG_20111106_054636.jpg
IMG_20111106_054629.jpg
IMG_20111106_054621.jpg
IMG_20111106_054609.jpg
IMG_20111026_054215.jpg

Thanks Luccio! In my experience the Neem gets ride of them. They can't stand the stuff. I spray them with half the recommended dosage when I get the clones then again with a full dosage when I switch to 12/12. The only reason I sprayed them recently is because I saw some powdery mildew and thought it would help.

Ok Houston we have an issue! The fan leaves on my Kush plants are turning yellow and get this brown stuff on them. It looks like Nitrogen dif, but I'm not sure. Has anyone ran into this problem before?
IMG_20111106_235404.jpg
IMG_20111106_235346.jpg

Well its really hard to get a perfectly straight answer off google but i have some ideas for u to work with. Getting close to the end and your plants have started to get ready to put all their energy into the buds, maybe some sort of bug problem (doubtful if u were applying neem oil) make sure rez water isnt getting too close and be careful of early stage root rot hydrogen peroxide should give u some slack. Dont quote me on this but i just at least wanted to try to help. Theres way more experienced people on here but i didnt feel right reading this and not trying to help you. I hope one of those were it if not i hope someone else can tell ya, itd be a shame having serious problems this late into the grow

Thanks Chiefin!

I used MagiCal and it turned them back green then the problem came back. I'm also seeing some white flies her and there so be before I feed tonight, I'll give them a dose of Hydrogen Peroxide. I don't think it'll hurt anything. I'll post more pics later on this week. Thanks again!

In my gut I'm feeling it's the white flies, cause they in there. I'll put some predators in there and see what's up... Three more weeks to harvest!

white flies? If you are talking about gnats they like to lay their eggs in moist top soil. I've found that a top layer of perlite knocks them right out. They can't lay their eggs in it so after a few days when the mature gnats are dead no more problem. I do this on all my soil as a preventative measure.

very nice looking girls skeeno!!:goodjob:
As far as neem oil goes, I have used it in past soil grows and thought of it like it made the leaves really slick so that the little bastards couldnt stick to them as well. Either way I remember the stuff working like a charm

I'm in my first grow from it so far. I really love the bloombox tho, I dont see how they could have a better environment. You literally just set the programs, and change the nutes once a week. This is nov tho, i may not like how it does it hot summer months.

The leaf issue is getting much better. I think it had something to do with the N and the Gnats. But everything is cool now.... I can't wait dawg!!!! The Buds are getting bigger and bigger... I love it!

Back
Top Bottom