First Grow - Organic- Fluorescent - Bag Seed From Bubblegum Strain - 2014

Re: First Grow-Organic- Fluorescent- Bagseed From Bubblegum Strain-2014

I have the flora and dino mixes im not to impressed with them. they Bush Doctor seem to work very well. but until I run out of the flora mix I will keep using it. it works good. but I like that extra hmmm, to get them a kick .

yeah Street I have the grow room ds240 I think I love it. all set up and ready to go right out of the box.

I hate that jiff mix. I just use Fox Farm dirt. ocean forest for everything. works very well for what we do.
everyone I know uses it also. 1.5 sq ft for 20.00. cant beat it.

IMG_20140613_181215.jpg
IMG_20140614_212055.jpg
IMG_20140614_212110.jpg

Well here's an update. I noticed the lady's were slowing down on their growth. So I checked the roots and it looked like they were getting root bound to me. So I got some 3 gallon pots. And due to budget concerns I bought promix in a 3.5 cubic foot bale. And I threw a little oc plus and used a half a dose of jacks original water solubule fert. They have perked up a ton. Still haven't swapped out the aluminum but they are still going good. If you got any opinions or advise let me hear it thanks guys.

Looking good !

I wouldn't be using that 20-20-20 been there done that almost killed them

Use a proper nute for cannabis plants, one with a feeding schedule and not something general with guessing and estimating, makes life easier.

Wish you all the best and a hefty harvest !

:thumb:

Yeah I think I'm just going to use teabags of oc plus. Doc bud has done great with it and I'm all about low budget alternative s. He actually got better results with oc plus than he did with fox farms water solubles. So after this I'm only running oc+.

Back
Top Bottom