First Grow: Sour Jack & Cheese Auto, Indoor Veg To Outdoor Flower

If she’s growing super fast that light color of the new growth could be natural too. The top grows so fast it takes a day or 2 for it to darken up with chlorophyll.

If she’s growing super fast that light color of the new growth could be natural too. The top grows so fast it takes a day or 2 for it to darken up with chlorophyll.
Ya they took off fast after they started to flower, they are all around day 40, to be exact i would have to go back and add up the days but its around day 40 give or take a day or 2 haha.

I also transplanted the one sour jack with the roots almost a foot out the bottom holes into a 20gal fabric pot, the bastard took almsot 2 bags of 42litres so about 80litres of soil to fill it. Its a nice day, temps around 18 but the fricken wind today sucks and i cant turn back now.

Attachments

• 20190523_164629.jpg
    20190523_164629.jpg
    861.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 20190523_164638.jpg
    20190523_164638.jpg
    718.9 KB · Views: 57
I also transplanted the one sour jack with the roots almost a foot out the bottom holes into a 20gal fabric pot, the bastard took almsot 2 bags of 42litres so about 80litres of soil to fill it. Its a nice day, temps around 18 but the fricken wind today sucks and i cant turn back now.
Wooo. No turnin back now. PW is right. Hardy plants, nicknamed weed for a reason .

We used to throw them outside after danger of last frost. They will take some nasty weather.
Yes forsure, i think we are definitely past last frost here, its still cool at night but ill put them in my shed at night until its warmer then bring them back out during the day, its the wind that kinda scares me today! I had the autos outside earlier but they were blowin like crazy so back inside they went. For this sour jack in the fabric pot wont fit back inside just in the shed so it will have to take the wind until dark when it goes in the shed

Hey ya'll, happy sunday! Just a quick check in on the plants i have outside, the 3 auto cheese are really starting to stretch but i noticed one of them is drooping, not the leaves but the branches seem weak and are tipping over, could it be the sun is to much for it today? I put them back in the shade after being in direct sunlight for a few hours. Ill post some pics of whats going on, the other 2 autos look great and the one sour jack i have outside also looks great.
Topped sour jack below
20190526_122917.jpg
next 2 pics are the droopy auto
20190526_123033.jpg
20190526_122851.jpg

Under or over watered
Hey pennywise! If anything its under watered, i havnt watered it since i translated into these pails and with the rocks in the bottom its hard to judge but they do need a good feeding today. On the upside they have been in the shade for about an hour now and the one already looks better.

Back
Top Bottom