First grow with hydro White Widow Fem

jusjeff

420 Member
Hi! I am 65 and growing my first canna for medical uses with seeds (from mjseedscanada.com). First time with hydro also. Converted a 5X5X7' shed. Using LED's 1-1000w full spectrum MARs, AND a Bloomspect led 1200w with grow and bloom switch. LOTs of light. using 12 gallon system capacity with 4 each 5 gal. buckets with constant recirculating nutrient solution n plenty air injection. No pruning of anything but dead or almost dead leaves. Super Cropped 1 plant for comparison with other 3 all natural. I am using General Hydroponics Nutrient solution and their feeding program, changing nutes/water weekly, with ph@ between 5.7 and 6.0. Heat has been a problem as I live in an area where it's very warm, so fans n filters with portable a/c unit hooked up are necessary.. Also using CO2 supplemental EXHALE grow bag. VERY impressed with my plants and going to harvest in 2-3 weeks. pics 2 follow when I learn to post them.......
JUSJEFF

Hi! I am 65 and growing my first canna for medical uses with seeds (from mjseedscanada.com). First time with hydro also. Converted a 5X5X7' shed. Using LED's 1-1000w full spectrum MARs, AND a Bloomspect led 1200w with grow and bloom switch. LOTs of light. using 12 gallon system capacity with 4 each 5 gal. buckets with constant recirculating nutrient solution n plenty air injection. No pruning of anything but dead or almost dead leaves. Super Cropped 1 plant for comparison with other 3 all natural. I am using General Hydroponics Nutrient solution and their feeding program, changing nutes/water weekly, with ph@ between 5.7 and 6.0. Heat has been a problem as I live in an area where it's very warm, so fans n filters with portable a/c unit hooked up are necessary.. Also using CO2 supplemental EXHALE grow bag. VERY impressed with my plants and going to harvest in 2-3 weeks. pics 2 follow when I learn to post them.......
JUSJEFF
Welcome Jeff. Great so far.

Welcome Jusjeff to 420 magazine.
Looks like your set up for a journal. Below on my post is a link for new members the helpful one check it out.
This will help with the loading pics !

Back
Top Bottom