First Grow

Hey Rnn!
Just tuned in, everything looking good and the ladies seem a lot happier!
I also just FIMed mine it seems like we are on the same schedule haha Have a look at my 2nd journal in my signature if you have time.
Just keep the note dosage the same and don't worry about LST them they're strong enough at this stage and could allow your branches to get light.

PS I would recommend flipping them in 20 days or so to let your lower branches get a little bigger.
Will stay tune and once again best of luck! It is looking good
Peace

Hey Rnn!
Just tuned in, everything looking good and the ladies seem a lot happier!
I also just FIMed mine it seems like we are on the same schedule haha Have a look at my 2nd journal in my signature if you have time.
Just keep the note dosage the same and don't worry about LST them they're strong enough at this stage and could allow your branches to get light.

PS I would recommend flipping them in 20 days or so to let your lower branches get a little bigger.
Will stay tune and once again best of luck! It is looking good
Peace
Thanks! Ill go take a look at yours after this! But i do have bad news..i found balls on the smaller of the two..but i was wondering if what i found on the other is preflowers? First pic is the (HOPEFULLY) female and the second is that damn set of balls..
IMG_3882.jpg
IMG_3629.jpg

Also this was how it looked yesterday, i think she like having the whole space to herself but lots of tops starting to poke through!!

Attachments

• IMG_3879.jpg
    IMG_3879.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 36
Any help on the sexing would mean a lot before i get all hyped up!!
I’m in the same boat as you!

I will keep an eye out on sexing advice as I need it too.

My two are stumpy too. All the pics I see I here are so lovely long and lean, while mine are the two short fat ones in the corner. I had a bitch of a time trying to work out which growth point was which! Almost needed a magnifying glass! lolling

I’m in the same boat as you!

I will keep an eye out on sexing advice as I need it too.

My two are stumpy too. All the pics I see I here are so lovely long and lean, while mine are the two short fat ones in the corner. I had a bitch of a time trying to work out which growth point was which! Almost needed a magnifying glass! lolling
Well as she keeps growing im about 90% sure its a girl! Now i just have to decide when im gonna flower her! I moved the male outside and im probably just gonna let him get big asf and then make edibles or something out of him. I just dont wanna flower the female early and use way less of the grow space. I only have a 1x2x3 little cabinet and the plant is about 10 inches tall and 11 inches across.

Well as she keeps growing im about 90% sure its a girl! Now i just have to decide when im gonna flower her! I moved the male outside and im probably just gonna let him get big asf and then make edibles or something out of him. I just dont wanna flower the female early and use way less of the grow space. I only have a 1x2x3 little cabinet and the plant is about 10 inches tall and 11 inches across.
Oh great!

I’m attempting to grow in a very small space too:- 70cm x 70cm x 160cm

I have zero idea when to switch the lights to 12, given I’m a fair way off, I just going to wait and see when the experts in here advise me to.

I bought a magnifying glass to peep at genitals, and do you think I can work out how to use it?! Honestly, I have no idea. I can’t seem to make my brain and eyeball work together at the same time!
:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Hey looking good! Yea go ahead a flower them whenever you feel, as soon as she is a foot tall she's good to go! She'll double/triple in size
Can't wait to see the first pistil out!
Best of luck
Should i pot up and let it settle in first? Also is this a pistil? Caught my eye and looked pretty but want an opinion

Attachments

• imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 22
how big is the plant ? It’ll stretch quite a bit when you flower so plain for that. What size pot is it currently in sorry I grazed through the journal and don’t remember
Went from solo cup to the current 1.5 gal pot. Its about 12 in tall and even wider than that

I’d pot them if you flower in such a small pot you would not get the results your hunting for :) but after you pot and they get through the shock I’d say you can flower anytime you want just expect the first few weeks for the plant to explode and get almost double the height

I’d pot them if you flower in such a small pot you would not get the results your hunting for :) but after you pot and they get through the shock I’d say you can flower anytime you want just expect the first few weeks for the plant to explode and get almost double the height
Awesome then thatll be the plan! Get a pot omw home from work tomorrow, transplant and give it a week or two then flower. Ill update again soon! Thanks everyone for the advice so far! Almost done veg!

Congrats on the female!! Mine just showed her first pistil too
Did some much needed LST to her about 3 days after my pot up, she really took off! Going to go 16/8 light/ dark for a couple days before i go to 14/10 then into 12/12. I'll post pics tomorrow when she perks back up after all the tie downs!

Back
Top Bottom