First Indoor grow - Pics inside

wakeandbake

heres my first indoor grow that ive been growing in my closet with 4 40watt floros

showimage.php

showimage.php

showimage.php

showimage.php

showimage.php

showimage.php

Not the greatest Camera but it does the trick.. I think she has about a week or 2 left budding some of the hairs are turning brown now. I used Fish Tank water to water this plant and for fert.

Re: First Indoor grow (Pics inside)

yeah i did have them closer but i have a hydro system right next to it.. i have to take out my plant at night cause my hydro is in 18/6 but ill prolly put something underneith it to get it closer

i was just reading green man's curing and flavouring guide.

Uhm, i don't know if you know this (so sorry if i'm stepping on toes or anything) but he was saying that buds will suck up that fish taste. IF i were you, you may want to start switching to clean water to flush out the taste.

I see off to the side some reflective material. If its mylar, nicley done. If you are using aluminum foil remove it and replace with mylar. Aluminum foil will create hotspots in your grow room.

It can be but if you use the less reflective side towards your plants you can avoid that for the most part. The shiney side when it gets crinkled can focus the light and create hotspots that will burn your leaves. Mylar is still better though.

Back
Top Bottom