First Run Through My Revamped Room - Going To Hit The One LB Mark

great mate, looks like it will be a nice grow once up and running,

Hey donpaul, she's up and running. Ten ak47 and one master kush and one fb2. The issues I'm having is i didn't train them early so its been a pain. Once i get dialled in should be smooth sailing. I will be adding ten ambrosia clones that i've trained to fit the cabs. Eventually will add some fb2 clones i made and some master kush clones.

i think a few of us are interested, i seen a grow a while back on here that was pretty similar and it gave great results, plus it means you can get more plants in a smaller space and they are not all crowding for the light, so its a great idea and will give great results, if plant numbers where not an issue then it would be something id try myself, but i suppose it could work with lower numbers just as well, its maybe something ill look into at some point, it sure would mean i could grow more strains in a smaller area, plus it would also mean less veg due to higher numbers,

cant wait to see some pics of this up and running, it sure is a great idea

wow GH looks great. I can't wait to see.If it is anything like your other ones I will be glued here all winter. You do wonders with small spaces.

wow GH looks great. I can't wait to see.If it is anything like your other ones I will be glued here all winter. You do wonders with small spaces.

Well like i was saying to Donpaul i won't be journaling anymore cause of lack of interest. I know this will work just need some time. The inspiration for this is awesome, his first go at this he had 3600W and was pullin in 5lbs. He wasn't happy with that so the next vert rooms he set up were a little different. the size was 8'x10'x8' with 4000w he hit 9.5lbs...his goal is to hit 12lbs off the 4000W. I'm doing this on a smaller scale... but eventually will build one like his. My new room can handle 4000W at 240V and is 7.5'x11'x8'...so yeah i can pull these # too!:high-five:

Re: First Run through my revamped room (going to hit the one lb mark)

Thanks bro! The other day i reread the inspirational journal this idea came from and he did hit 11lbs off 4000W, Fucking awesome!!!

Wow!! Those are crazy numbers for 4000w! im very interested in supersoil been reading alot on it lately, are yeilds comparable to hydroponics?

I can't answer that, i've never grown hydro. I don't think it could... USERCP will get you to the editing part, if you need more help let me know...

LMFAO that robot :)) I just got a quick question, have you ever thought if you could use a tooth brush (or somehthing similar) to get the crystals on the leaves? and gather like few grams of just crystal??

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom