First Run Through My Revamped Room - Going To Hit The One LB Mark

Beautiful harvest and excellent job on your girls whitehouse!!! Looks like you may have knocked the top off that 1lb mark :)

I would say WELL over the stated Mark, Icemud. WhiteHouse is definitely in the groove! I think I am beginning to understand why He calls Himself WhiteHouse! I think He might have mentioned this earlier in the Thread, maybe I am supplying my own interpretation to His name. But in my mind, it sure fits! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

congrats on the harvest mate, looks like you got some nice buds and all the hard work trimming pays off, i prefer to cut it as close to the buds as possible, i dont want much leaf in my smoke so i take my time and cut them as far into the bud as i can, i dont want no sticks no stems or no leaves, just some of the old sticky icky bud, and nothing else, well done whitehouse,

Thanks for the words, i wish i could but having this much to do at once is a killer for me. After trimming the first plant i was wishing it was over, so yeah my quality trim job is not there. What i end up doing is a second trim before it goes in jars or before i smoke it up. :peace:

Just curious you think you hit the 1lb mark?

Well the head line "going to hit the one lb mark" was only for grow #4 but i think 12-16oz is a good guess.

Beautiful harvest and excellent job on your girls whitehouse!!! Looks like you may have knocked the top off that 1lb mark :)

Thank you! I do hope to get to your level some day, your set up is a sight to see my friend.

donpaulp and WhiteHouse, you guys make me want to send my Trimmers over! You make Me realize how lucky I am to have the ability to have good Trimmers. I used to really not enjoy sitting in front of a Bag, ALL DAY LONG, and only getting like a half to three quarters P's done in like ten Hours. I really am not fit to be a good Trimmer, cannot focus just on the trimming, would rather be doing other things!:nomo:Plus, I am to old for that part of the job,NO PATIENCE, for that! So in short I really feel for you both. But I suppose it could be worse, no Herb "too" trim!?! I just hope you both are not feeling like telling Me where to go with my Trimmers! I really do wish I could let you use them. Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

I would say WELL over the stated Mark, Icemud. WhiteHouse is definitely in the groove! I think I am beginning to understand why He calls Himself WhiteHouse! I think He might have mentioned this earlier in the Thread, maybe I am supplying my own interpretation to His name. But in my mind, it sure fits! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Yeah, don't rub it in! I was going for Greenhouse as a tag but some already existed so i had to think of something else, needless to say I've had better ideas...

Harvest day pics,:cheer: trimming was a hard one for me, much discomfort but hey that's part of the process.

DSC021631.JPG

DSC021652.JPG

DSC021672.JPG

DSC021723.JPG

DSC021755.JPG

DSC021774.JPG

DSC021824.JPG

DSC02201.JPG

DSC022274.JPG

DSC022283.JPG

:peace:

Harvest party!
:cheer: :theband:
:party:

Congrats brother, they look awesome! :adore:

I was not being derogatory WhiteHouse, when I said I think I am applying my own interpretation, I meant it! In my mind it meant all the Sugary, WHITE CRYSTALS, on your Herb! Hence "WhiteHouse", since that is where and who produced them. The WhiteHouse, where they were produced, and WhiteHouse, the man the myth the legend. Ha Ha, just being lame. Me, without remembering the whole posting of where I think you gave the reason for the name you post with, I did not remember. So this concocted reason for how I came up with why you are WhiteHouse, is what bloomed in my brain. So it was meant as a compliment, not a rub! You'll Know When I am Messing With You:laughtwo: I think the name FITS! Forgive Me if I have been RAMBLING, I do that sometimes. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

I was not being derogatory WhiteHouse, when I said I think I am applying my own interpretation, I meant it! In my mind it meant all the Sugary, WHITE CRYSTALS, on your Herb! Hence "WhiteHouse", since that is where and who produced them. The WhiteHouse, where they were produced, and WhiteHouse, the man the myth the legend. Ha Ha, just being lame. Me, without remembering the whole posting of where I think you gave the reason for the name you post with, I did not remember. So this concocted reason for how I came up with why you are WhiteHouse, is what bloomed in my brain. So it was meant as a compliment, not a rub! You'll Know When I am Messing With You:laughtwo: I think the name FITS! Forgive Me if I have been RAMBLING, I do that sometimes. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Hey man no worries, i didn't take it the wrong way. But really you're too kind, take care friend! :peace:

donpaulp and WhiteHouse, you guys make me want to send my Trimmers over! You make Me realize how lucky I am to have the ability to have good Trimmers. I used to really not enjoy sitting in front of a Bag, ALL DAY LONG, and only getting like a half to three quarters P's done in like ten Hours. I really am not fit to be a good Trimmer, cannot focus just on the trimming, would rather be doing other things!:nomo:Plus, I am to old for that part of the job,NO PATIENCE, for that! So in short I really feel for you both. But I suppose it could be worse, no Herb "too" trim!?! I just hope you both are not feeling like telling Me where to go with my Trimmers! I really do wish I could let you use them. Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

I 100% feel you on that James... I recently took up some work to help a buddy trim on his farm and it definitely wasn't for me. I was thinking the same thing as I sat there for 11 hours trimming, only to end up with a little over 1/2lb trimmed.. I guess the fun part was finger hash, but not worth it for me to only to make 80$ and then shell out 20 of that for gas on the drive.. I'd rather be the greenthumb behind the beautiful ladies :)

Yeah Icemud, I totally agree, trimming just plain and simple, SUCKS!!! And for them to only pay You $80 for ten, no eleven Hours of work, sucks even worse! And a $20 trip to boot, now that's a fine kick in the ASS. I would of at least given you $120, so You made $100 and had $20 to get the Gas. And not bothered You again about it, as I could see it was not your forte either! My Trimmers, no BS, can bust out, between the two of them, depending on Strain, 4-6lbs per 8 hour Day. They are some of the Best Trimmers I have ever seen. To Me, 2-3lbs per person, in 8 Hours, is blazingly fast. Especially when I cannot even get 1 done in 10 Hours!!! They also do a Primo Job, no Crows Feet or Fish Bones or any leaf for that matter, unless it looks to good to remove, is ever left. My Wife Schooled Them well! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

I'm not sure what's better...having trimmers, or just needing to have trimmers!

:ganjamon:

whoaa...4-6lbs in 8 hours...holy cow!!! Did you hire edward scissorhands and freddy kruger? That's incredible! I could just imagine seeing nothing but a blur and flying stems in my mind...lol... Like the tazmanian devil of trimming :)

:laughtwo:
whoaa...4-6lbs in 8 hours...holy cow!!! Did you hire edward scissorhands and freddy kruger? That's incredible! I could just imagine seeing nothing but a blur and flying stems in my mind...lol... Like the tazmanian devil of trimming :)

Not ESH and FK, but J&M! They kinda have a leg up on this, their Parents were/are Growers. So they have been doing this since their Teens. They are constantly Trimming, For Family, like Mom and Dad and Me, and others that they know. They get Hire offers from everyone that sees their work, but ALWAYS take care of Family First, Bless their Little Hands! They are willing to go as far as one county away to do work, but no further, and usually North not South, because of Laws. They are in their Late 20's to early 30's. They Have been doing this for a long time, needless to say. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:blushsmile:

I see this is the energizer bunny thread :cheesygrinsmiley:

i think if i opened my room and thought i needed trimmers then i think id have a very big smile on my face, but i got to agree, it took me a couple of hours to do a plant, i took my time as i wanted all the leaf out so didnt rush it, but it took ages, having enough plants to need trimmers would make me very happy indeed

Back
Top Bottom