First Run Through My Revamped Room - Going To Hit The One LB Mark

Day 66, chop in four days lights out in two...

DSC021121.JPG

DSC021531.JPG

DSC021582.JPG

DSC021602.JPG

DSC021152.JPG

DSC021233.JPG

DSC021302.JPG

DSC021332.JPG

DSC021391.JPG

DSC021423.JPG

After looking at your pictures WhiteHouse, I am impressed with your March Grow, looks nice and frosty, I love Bender, that was a good thought!! Looking forward to viewing more of your pictures. It's always nice to see another MMJ patient, that can grow their own! TAKE CARE. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Thats a nice lookin seetup bro!! Im currently rebuilding my room, and the last setup was well under prepared and i had a few problems associated with that along the way and had to make adjustments which were at times difficult due to half my room was partially shut off, so puttting extra items in i needed at times was a pain in the ass! So now ive got it all set up, im hopin to least get 12 oz this time.. fingers crossed. Good job mate and i hope my girl looks as nice as urs. Good luk and Happy Harvesting;)

But i bet you got a bit of finger hash!! i looked forward to the trimming, i only got a small ball of resin from fingers and scissors but it was MAJIK!! Just like the hash of old, i love that taste.. Am itchin to do nxt girl;)

Freaking, BEAUTIFUL!!! They are perfectly ripe, I hate when some people Harvest too early, at least in my opinion they are. But as you know, to each their own! I like mine as ripe as can be, just like a nice ripe Fruit(Watermelon comes to mind here)! Awesome Pictures WhiteHouse. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Thats a nice lookin seetup bro!! Im currently rebuilding my room, and the last setup was well under prepared and i had a few problems associated with that along the way and had to make adjustments which were at times difficult due to half my room was partially shut off, so puttting extra items in i needed at times was a pain in the ass! So now ive got it all set up, im hopin to least get 12 oz this time.. fingers crossed. Good job mate and i hope my girl looks as nice as urs. Good luk and Happy Harvesting;)

Thank you! I don't get finger hash,(i wear gloves) it kind of creeps me out smoking that stuff.lol Cause i know some skin bits and what not got in there. I did get a nice size marble of scissor hash, now that stuffs wicked, better then the best bubble I've made. Good luck on your grow you have a thread going?

Freaking, BEAUTIFUL!!! They are perfectly ripe, I hate when some people Harvest too early, at least in my opinion they are. But as you know, to each their own! I like mine as ripe as can be, just like a nice ripe Fruit(Watermelon comes to mind here)! Awesome Pictures WhiteHouse. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

F'n Thank you mang! I appreciate all the good vibes my brother. Yes i like my watermelon ripe too!:peace:

congrats on the harvest mate, looks like you got some nice buds and all the hard work trimming pays off, i prefer to cut it as close to the buds as possible, i dont want much leaf in my smoke so i take my time and cut them as far into the bud as i can, i dont want no sticks no stems or no leaves, just some of the old sticky icky bud, and nothing else, well done whitehouse,

Back
Top Bottom