First Run Through My Revamped Room - Going To Hit The One LB Mark

It can make you Smile and Cry. Smile for the amount there, Cry for the amount of Work there. In this profession, it is all Gives and Takes. But I am happier to be doing it, than to not be! Wow, I just realized it is only June, and I am talking about Trimmers already!!! I gotta be Honest, since I started doing this, it is like one, long, Twenty Year Season, the work really never ends! But as my Mom used to say"Idle Hands are the Devils Work Shop" or " If you have something to keep You busy, You won't be getting into Trouble." GOOD OLE MOM!!! Wiser by far than I thought She was, when I was in my Twenties, and I knew everything. As they say, with age/experience, comes Wisdom. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:blushsmile:

Lol.. Yeah i have watched documentaries where these indians are un-tacking the resin from their fingers and yeah, they did lose some skin!! I didnt go that hard core! They had fields they were just rubbing mass buds as they walked thru then sat down with a pile of branches and rubbed em for ages..Most of mine came from my scissors too mate, but got a little from when i stripped all the small popcorns off. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting:)

Lol.. Yeah i have watched documentaries where these indians are un-tacking the resin from their fingers and yeah, they did lose some skin!! I didnt go that hard core! They had fields they were just rubbing mass buds as they walked thru then sat down with a pile of branches and rubbed em for ages..Most of mine came from my scissors too mate, but got a little from when i stripped all the small popcorns off. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting:)

That reminds me of a story i once hear. Someone would wear this neoprene suit and run up and down the isles. Then they would scrap the suit and get these huge ass ball of hash.

The Graveyard of Journals, WTF does that mean! Your Journal is No Stinking Graveyard:goodjob:! Glad You got over Your target weight My Friend! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Hey JTG, sorry i was having a bad day. What i meant to say was this can be gently filed into the great section of completed journals.:Namaste::peace:

Lol..Yeah dunno bout that, youd have to like roll all over the plants or sumfin! There s a few vid's on intrnet on collecting resin, or making hash in india.. Good to watch, the one i mean, is years old, a group of locals walk for while into the bush into a big grow field. They end up sitting down together with branches and ya get to see em siev em thru the screens.. Majik

Hey!!! WTF!!! Now you are GreenHouse250!?! I think I liked WhiteHouse better, especially with the Political undertones there, if You can read between the Lines that is! But once again I am probably supplying my own interpretation to something I know nothing about. I know You said that You wanted GreenHouse for your Name originally, I still like WhiteHouse better, but who really cares what I like. Your a Damn GOOD GROWER, no matter what You Call Yourself, Period.:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Hey!!! WTF!!! Now you are GreenHouse250!?! I think I liked WhiteHouse better, especially with the Political undertones there, if You can read between the Lines that is! But once again I am probably supplying my own interpretation to something I know nothing about. I know You said that You wanted GreenHouse for your Name originally, I still like WhiteHouse better, but who really cares what I like. Your a Damn GOOD GROWER, no matter what You Call Yourself, Period.:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

I didn't respond to your post cause i just want to move on, the whole political undertones as you say was the soul reason for the change. Anyway your always to generous with your words, and i appreciate all your awesome positive vibes. :thanks::thanks::Namaste::peace::high-five::thumb:

Re: First Run through my revamped room (going to hit the one lb mark)

Here's a crappy sketch of the idea I'm going for:
Untitled44.png

Three shelving units that will hold 9-12 plant, finish height of 3'+.

What do you guys think?

Some picks of my vert set up...should be able to hit 2lbs eventually 3lbs, off 1000W. IN SUPER SOIL!!

DSC0012110.JPG

DSC0012411.JPG

DSC0013410.JPG

let me know what you think, this set up on paper will hit 2.25 lb. once dialled in 3 shouldn't be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom