tent 5 x 5
20161003_132252.jpg

light 1000 led
20161003_132319.jpg

fan for air circulation + carbon filter
20161003_132314.jpg

12-inch-inline-duct-fan.jpg

For first test! Purple Kush

I use this method for germined and work perfectly ! Buy Autoflowering and Feminized Marijuana Seeds | Crop King Seeds

When is germined 2 cm long i put in compost .Days 2 he pop really fast 2 big leaf and 2 small one but after 14 days the plant not want grow, the leaf are chapped and not growing after 14 days.

20161003_140817.jpg
20161003_140812.jpg

20161003_140807.jpg

temp 23-27 deg
hum 70-85
light 18 hr open and 6 hr off
ph 6,0 to 6.5
vaporized water 2 or 3 days

I not really know what im doing wrong!?

ty for help and have a good days !

Don't worry about your English Frixx!! Most of us butcher the English language as our mother tongue!! Somebody will be along soon to make sure you get going properly!
Good luck

If this is your first grow, I would buy some decent soil and forget the "compost" until you have the basics down.

Most folks don't use any nutrients for the first 3 weeks or so.

The 6.5 pH is good, but I would just use about 1 ounce of water around the outside of your container and forget the spray until it's older, concentrate on good root development.

When you feed your plants "LATER ON" take care not to splash nutrients on the leaves..... it can kill them. If I do get nutrients on the leaves, I spray those leaves with plain water to clean them off.

You may have too many people trying to care for them - you can kill them with too much fussing around.

Bottom line I would lightly water them and let the soil dry out (3-5 days) before giving them more. If that doesn't bring them around try some good soil.

Good luck.

Thanks !

Whit my light 1000 w can i grow 4 or 5 plan in same time or i need more light ,because i want make grow just 1 time years for my years consomation amd not grow all the time .

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks !

Whit my light 1000 w can i grow 4 or 5 plan in same time or i need more light ,because i want make grow just 1 time years for my years consomation amd not grow all the time .

Sure, might have to do some training when they get bigger. Did you get different soil yet?

Yes i buy pro soil and i receive my 5 new seed today .I think i try make grow 5 and check what hapens.

I am glad you found different soil Frixx, it sounds like you already know how to germinate seeds so let's give it another try.

If you are not sure on how to water a seedling (for that first week or so,) please do some reading on this important subject as it is very easy to drown new plants if you don't know what you're doing. Also, depending on your soil, you probably don't have to give them any nutrients for a couple weeks.

How high above the seedlings do you have the LED? Generally 24"-30" is recommended.

If you are unsure of something (after researching) don't be afraid to ask.... it's much more enjoyable getting it right the first time so you don't have to go through trying to fix an error. (Ask me how I know this :laughtwo: )

Best of luck this time around :thumb:

Good job, now be careful about not to over water them. :thumb:
I generally wait until the roots start to grow through the plugs but while you're waiting you could get the soil "damp" in the container you will be transplanting into, then when you do transplant and the plug is tamped down around the edges just use 1/2 to 1 cup of water (pH'd to 6.5 if possible) around the edges to make sure there are no air pockets. I like to wait as it's easier moving plugs around than bigger pots, but it wouldn't hurt to move them, so long as it's not a huge pot. (maybe 4-5" diameter.)

Just keep in mind that more seedlings, and plants for that matter, are killed by over-watering than anything else.
Many growers will lift a dry pot and remember what it feels like, then compare to that to what the plant weights before watering, it should be almost completely dried out before you water again. The roots have to have a dry cycle too.. I'll try to find an excellent post on watering your plants and post a link for you.... as it is that important. Oh, and only have one person watering so they don't get it twice!

Best of luck this time around!

Edit: Here's the link. The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant

After 14 day of water i decide to give for the first time nutriment,on the bottle dosage 4 tsp for 1 gallon water.After 2 days the plan really dont like it .

BEFORE NUTRIMENT

IMG_243723.JPG

AFTER

IMG_243525.JPG

IMG_243624.JPG

NUTRIMENT
IMG_243924.JPG

Temp is ok humid is and ph is good .

Here are my thoughts Frixx.
I would thoroughly flush it with water pH'd to 6.5....Go slow and use a whole gallon over about 30 minutes.
It looks like it could use a bigger pot too so after the flush I'd transplant it BUT DO NOT water or give any nutrients. Let it dry out until it just starts to wilt and then water (no nutes.) If your soil has nutrients already in it, don't give it any more for another 2-3 weeks or so. When you start feeding, only do 50% strength.
It was looking good up until that point though. You're getting there, good job:thumb:

Don't follow that schedule Frixx.

That schedule was made by a nutrient company and they get paid when you use their product. They don't care if you burn your plants but the more you use the more they make. If you read some journals you will see most folks only use nutrients every 2nd or 3rd feeding, and then most often at diluted strengths.

I have never given my plants weekly feedings, you can't if you let the soil dry between watering/feedings. I'm not saying I'm a pro by any means so take it for what it's worth but as an example I use Fox Farms Ocean Forrest mixed with Perlite 3:1 and I wait 1 month before I begin feeding and then I never feed or water again until the soil dries out... THAT IS IMPORTANT. For the first couple months they don't drink that much so it is generally at least a week between water or nutrients.

Each time i give water each time the plan go really bad.This time i give 200 ml of water and one plan i lost all big leaf and second go bad.i check my water again ph 7.6 gggrr the ph error can make my plan go bad ?
20161109_111118.jpg
20161109_111010.jpg

That pH is way to high, and yes, a 7.6 pH will kill it.

How are you testing the pH of the water and/or nutrient solution BEFORE you water/feed it?

Do you have a good pH meter? If you want a recommendation, the BlueLab pH pen is a good choice.

Yes i have the pen and i never give nutrient only water ,just test the water before give it .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Do you think the first plan give bud when i declenched flowers ? Because now the plan not have leaf to take light.
420-magazine-mobile1315371495.jpg
sniff sniff all my plan are poor.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom