First time! 14 days

Do you think the first plan give bud when i declenched flowers ? Because now the plan not have leaf to take light. sniff sniff all my plan are poor.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What does declenched mean???
I don't understand what you are asking or saying???

Where are you getting your water supply Frixx? If it is from the tap do you let it sit at room temp (without capping) for 24 hours to let the chlorine escape? Try that and be certain that your water is at 6.5 pH. With good light and soil your plants should not look like this. If the above doesn't work, I would suggest getting Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil (I mix 3:1 with Perlite too.) How far is the light from the plants?

Sry my poor english i speak french.
Yes is from the tap and i never lets my watersit. light are 1 meter to plan.

420-magazine-mobile573713612.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks !

Whit my light 1000 w can i grow 4 or 5 plan in same time or i need more light ,because i want make grow just 1 time years for my years consomation amd not grow all the time .

5 is too many. I'm running 5 in a 4ftx4ft (120cmx120cm) and it's really tight. 2/3 good size plants or more if they are automatic seeds. 1000w is going to give you massive plants. Less is more when your struggling for space.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have tent 5x5 1 light 1200 w and one 1000w ..hmmm think i go garbage 2 plan and concentred on 4.!?

What does declenched mean???
I don't understand what you are asking or saying???

I would suggest:

1. get some Fox Farms Soil and Perlite (3:1)
2. draw the water 24 hours before you use it to water your plants, just let it sit at room temp with the cap off
3. set your LED as follows: in Germination stage 24-30", in Veg 18-24", and Flower 12-18".
4. ALWAYS pH your water to 6.5 just prior to using it. Throw out what you don't use.

After you get the above set up, read and study Emilya's link: The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant

Good luck.

Ok ty and 6 plan is ok or just 4 is best for max result

How many you can grow in a 5X5 will depend entirely on how big they get. You have a couple in the pics that look like they might do OK... you could always put them in bigger pots with the NEW SOIL and see how they do. I think you have more than enough light to handle 6, it just depends on how big you let them get when they start growing.
Do you have more seeds? If you do, AFTER you get new soil I'd start a couple more, when they get to be 3-4 weeks old, if they look good you can get rid of the weaker ones that might not amount to much.

Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil is only $17 where I'm from, seeds are imported and pricey. That is why I would get soil I am comfortable using to get a couple good grows under your belt first, then experiment with other soils :thumb:

Ty guys for help !each time i give water each plan change really bad ,this time i give water and nutrient for first time and the plan go really good.My mistake? The water i give directly to plan and chlore not evapored .this time 24 hr break to evapored.
420-magazine-mobile771419653.jpg

Now ! Can i just lets the plan grow declanched flo when the plan have 28"or i need diriged the plan each side the pot ?
420-magazine-mobile940893622.jpg
many guy say no need and other really needed.

How many you can grow in a 5X5 will depend entirely on how big they get. You have a couple in the pics that look like they might do OK... you could always put them in bigger pots with the NEW SOIL and see how they do. I think you have more than enough light to handle 6, it just depends on how big you let them get when they start growing.
Do you have more seeds? If you do, AFTER you get new soil I'd start a couple more, when they get to be 3-4 weeks old, if they look good you can get rid of the weaker ones that might not amount to much.

Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil is only $17 where I'm from, seeds are imported and pricey. That is why I would get soil I am comfortable using to get a couple good grows under your belt first, then experiment with other soils :thumb:

Just driving by I love the advice you've given frisk here ya know I would almost suggest him forgetting about nutrients and just learn how to grow the plant the basics watering for example. In my youth plenty of nice plants I grew with no nutrients other than some homemade compost that I would top dress with. It seems he does well until the nutes come along and I bet my last dollar he is putting an entire gallon in each plant looks that way. But honestly the reason I'm chiming in fox farms ocean forest is what I grow with also and here where I live in south Florida a bag is $47 and that's the bag that's just enough for two 5 gallon buckets. So be thankful lol And Fisk keep it up brother once you get it you got it and Google things you would be surprised what you find #global420 keep em green y'all

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Ty guys for help !each time i give water each plan change really bad ,this time i give water and nutrient for first time and the plan go really good.My mistake? The water i give directly to plan and chlore not evapored .this time 24 hr break to evapored.
420-magazine-mobile771419653.jpg

Now ! Can i just lets the plan grow declanched flo when the plan have 28"or i need diriged the plan each side the pot ?
420-magazine-mobile940893622.jpg
many guy say no need and other really needed.

Hey brother I've got to give you my humble opinion and it's that I feel you should not worry about training your girls until you've got the basics down first. How and when to water and why you water in such a way. You should never give your plants anything that you don't know why your giving it to them other than the fact that it's in the directions. If I were you I would just learn the plant how they grow what the best lighting distance is etc. and by the way bro you have an overkill of lighting lol I'm not sure if that's necessarily bad but you could grow six plants with just the 1200 watt led I use a 300 watt led for two plants. Also did you know that when using led lighting your plants will require more calcium and magnesium? These are examples of the basics I speak of. Seems like your doing great until you feed and then they go to shit so for me that would be step #1. Verify a consistent supply of the same water I buy my water and did research to find a brand of water that is perfect for me. Online each water company has a mineral sheet that details what's in the water and the ph level forget the tap water and if you really can't afford to buy water (my water is .85 cents a gallon) most definitely let it sit for 24 hrs to evaporate as much chlorine and other nasty out of the water. Rain water is the best. Keep em green brother and the link in my signature will take you to my journal there are a lot of good people who can really help you even more than I do come check it out. Keep em green brother #global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Just a side note for you "get some FFOF soil people" unless you live in the country FFOF is made it is almost impossible to get so suggesting everyone gets FFOF soil is not going to happen!

After i killed my plan << give 3 weeks of water ph 8.5 and chlore [no break]>> 1 mouth and half i think is go litle better ! all principal big old leaf go die. sry my poor english i speak french

20161128_133549.jpg
20161128_132204.jpg
20161128_132159.jpg
20161128_132154.jpg
20161128_132145.jpg
20161128_132140.jpg

Just a tip I've grown crop kings purple kush a couple times, make sure you feed it calmag cause everyone of my plants needed it every feeding while other strains grown in the same tent required almost none. Either buy reverse osmosis water or fill a bucket with tap water and leave out for at least 24hrs to let the chlorine and other chemicals evaporate off.
20180730_000002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom