First Time Grow Journal - Outside - Kaya Gold & Freebies

Thanks Double Vision. I didn't mean to suggest all was a loss on this one. I was able to harvest most of the bud I cut down today, sans rot. A couple weeks early though, of course. They aren't pretty, but they are set to cure.

Hey, you got do what you got to do. Iv pulled a plant 1 week early before and she smoked great. The way I see it, you have that much more bud than you did before. Good job on securing the harvest.

And thanks for the props on my attitude. I'm completely positive about all of it. I get to see these plants grow and move on every day. And I learn something every day. Everything I see from these plants every day is something I am witnessing for the first time. You only get to do that once.[/QUOTE said:
First grows are awesome :) The learning curve the first time round is almost straight up LOL

Another beautiful day in paradise NW. It got close to 80 today. And will again tomorrow, but that is the end of it. Rain Saturday, and then the forecast after that is for weather to revert to normal or slightly worse. Moist and Cool. With that in the future we finished cutting down KG1. Pretty much all hung to dry. KG2 and 3 show no signs of rot at all. I took many shots earlier and will post them a little later.

Another beautiful day in paradise NW. It got close to 80 today. And will again tomorrow, but that is the end of it. Rain Saturday, and then the forecast after that is for weather to revert to normal or slightly worse. Moist and Cool. With that in the future we finished cutting down KG1. Pretty much all hung to dry. KG2 and 3 show no signs of rot at all. I took many shots earlier and will post them a little later.

I will gladly trade you weather :). It's been 95-100 for the past 4 or 5 weeks here. We were spouse to get rain today.. yea it's 85 outside at 6 pm hahah.. good luck with the weather!

89 here today. It was a fan-freekin-tastic day.

Hi All. This is KG3, she technically flowered last of the three KGs in the pots by a day or two. She's doing everything anyone could ask under the conditions. She is green, beautiful, and flowering hard. No sign of any rot or other malady on her that I can determine.

IMG_0007325.JPG

IMG_0012261.JPG

IMG_0013266.JPG

IMG_0015246.JPG

IMG_0008327.JPG

Good to see that things are good :thumb:

You should find strains that finish by 1st week of October and you'll be fine.

I'm still amazed at the late start to their bloom cycle. Good call on the chop KK.

Today I have been busy trimming some leaves in the bud areas to get airflow all the way to the stem. The rot starts on the inside near the stems. The shorter bud areas want to grow vertically pressed against the stem I've found they can be manipulated to be more oriented perpendicular to the step. By trimming some select leaves I can get space for airflow I hope. I'm trying not to wait for the rot to come to me this time. I'm trying to stop it from paying a visit.

Your rain ended up down here last night and today. I'm so glad. We need it BAD!

Back
Top Bottom