First Time Grow Journal - Outside - Kaya Gold & Freebies

Beautiful plant KK! But, damn, she has a longggg way to go still.

Looking good KK!
:goodjob:
It seems that your sativa is going to keep you hanging around home for a while longer. Do you expect any light frost conditions before Thanksgiving?

The lady is looking good. Wish I could magically speed up her flowering. If you had some scrap lumber and Visqueen, you could make an impromptu greenhouse and keep her going a few weeks or more past the first killing frost.

The lady is looking good. Wish I could magically speed up her flowering. If you had some scrap lumber and Visqueen, you could make an impromptu greenhouse and keep her going a few weeks or more past the first killing frost.

...or some PVC pipe to make a hoop tent/tunnel to cover it from the rain and help with frost.

Here are some hanging buds from KG2 which I chopped early due to the bud rot issues. I also have more smaller ones drying on screens.

IMG_0003-001.JPG

I'm all caught up now KK. Please forgive my absence. May I say, for a first grow, you've demonstrated exemplary skills in the face of extreme challenge. Your positive attitude and obvious passion that's awakened for the task at hand have made me beam with pride as I read through.

I love that she shows no concern at all for the changing season. She's going to force you to accommodate her. :laughtwo: She's building trichomes, so no matter what, you're going to get something smokable. If you can pull off the plant blanket idea I think you're going to really surprise yourself.

This grow has been a joy to follow. Your next grow, I'm sticking closer. :love:

Here are some hanging buds from KG2 which I chopped early due to the bud rot issues. I also have more smaller ones drying on screens.

IMG_0003-001.JPG

Good save my friend!!
:bravo::high-five:
Just those buds alone should keep KK smiling for quite some time. :)

That's one sexy looking dwarf. :circle-of-love:
I never knew I had a thing for dwarfs...... :)

Sounds like you've done everything possible to maximize your first grow. Well done!

Back
Top Bottom