First Time Grow, Super Stoked

Potheadchick2

Okay, this is my first grow, I have an indoor set up . A simple cfl , small 1 x 1 space (for now) not sure the seed type, it was an accidental germination, it started growing out of a friend's bathroom sink so I potted it up, and watched her grow, no fertilizers yet, tried a organic miracle grow, and after 2nd feed it got real dark green, and leaves were looking burnt on ends. Haven't had any luck on finding specific names of goods to use, anyone have any comments or tips I'd love to hear.
420-magazine-mobile1845751136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1945460919.jpg

Is my setup okay in a small closet with just a circulation fan on the beauty ? Do I need to have a venilation fan pushing air out of the closet? I can leave the door open to allow fresh air to circulate during the day while I'm away, but in the evening I'd like to close the doors... We are on day 1 of the new location,
420-magazine-mobile1738414743.jpg

Is my setup okay in a small closet with just a circulation fan on the beauty ? Do I need to have a venilation fan pushing air out of the closet? I can leave the door open to allow fresh air to circulate during the day while I'm away, but in the evening I'd like to close the doors... We are on day 1 of the new location,
420-magazine-mobile1738414743.jpg

I'm far from being an expert, but that's basically all I have for a setup, only with more lights and plants. I have a 6" desk fan puffing a little air current around in there and until I started the 12/12 cycle I just left the door open. The night before last I switched the photoperiod to induce flowering so I have to keep the door closed more now, but it sounds like you're well under way. Just as a point of interest, google up LST, Low Stress Training and read up on it to see how you can increase your final yield Rather than having one main stem, uou can get it to branch out and get them growing like stems too. Best of luck with it. P.S. You're going to need a bigger pot very soon too.

I'm far from being an expert, but that's basically all I have for a setup, only with more lights and plants. I have a 6" desk fan puffing a little air current around in there and until I started the 12/12 cycle I just left the door open. The night before last I switched the photoperiod to induce flowering so I have to keep the door closed more now, but it sounds like you're well under way. Just as a point of interest, google up LST, Low Stress Training and read up on it to see how you can increase your final yield Rather than having one main stem, uou can get it to branch out and get them growing like stems too. Best of luck with it. P.S. You're going to need a bigger pot very soon too.
Yeah I'm ready to get another light or two , and I started a couple more seeds yesterday to be able to do different things instead of my one pride and joy dieing off or wilting because I clipped her wrong or stressed her out.

Yeah I'm ready to get another light or two , and I started a couple more seeds yesterday to be able to do different things instead of my one pride and joy dieing off or wilting because I clipped her wrong or stressed her out.

Yea I would say you need at least 3 more cfls I'm no expert though just my .02

Rather than CFLs, I prefer LED floodlights, although I do have both running. Not just an ordinary LED light bulb; they don't have the concentrated light of a floodlight. My babies really started to take off earlier this week too. Once they get a few sets of leaves things seem to start happening.

Mind if i sit in? This should really be in journals in progress. When did you start growing this plant? Interested to see if your grow will swim or sink .

How's it going? I spent some time in Alberta back in the 80s, when I was based in Cold Lake.

Mind if i sit in? This should really be in journals in progress. When did you start growing this plant? Interested to see if your grow will swim or sink .
This is one of my first post , so of course I was unsure how to post and best category ect. Glad ur staying tuned in

So I bought this fertilizer a month ago, and after the first two times,I used it, my entire plant turned a dark green and the leafs began to fade and die off, I instantly flushed it and stopped using the product. Did I get my ratio wrong ? Should I dilute it more and give it another go?
420-magazine-mobile1315452573.jpg

Is the lighter growing in, signs of nitrogen deficiency? Or am I just paranoid? I haven't fed her any fertilizers, having a really hard time finding the things I need.
420-magazine-mobile1816013078.jpg

420-magazine-mobile235150478.jpg

Back
Top Bottom