First Time Grow, Super Stoked

I think I'm going to do 1/4th tsp per gallon tomorrow and see how things go from there.. she doesn't seem to be balanced perfectly.

I'm afraid I'm pretty new at this growing stuff. I don't even grow my own. My husband is in charge of that part.

That said, here is a post on 420 that I have referred to often when I'm looking for answers to questions I don't necessarily want to ask on someone's grow journal, you know what I mean?

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

Good luck.

:welcome:

Hello It looks like a ph fluctation what's the NPK of that fertilizer and what's in It? Have you been checking your ph before you water/feed? I wouldn't get drastic yet but watch it if you don't see improvement on it's own as the soil dries out within a week week and a half flush it and wait a few days let the soil dry then try a 1/4 strength feed with a ph of 6.7.

I grew in a closet once I velcroed up some plastic in the door jam to be able to control the environment I used a 6 inch inline fan to exhaust air out and suck air in passive through a panty hose filter to get fresh air in that set up didn't have to happen till flower though before that with just one Mars Hydro 300 I would just open the door twice a day and I kept a fan blowing in there the whole time two in flower actually. And you could open and close the door still if company was over.

No big changes yet, still growing good, minor difference in color, but I'm trying to give her a few days to balance back out.
420-magazine-mobile2101156396.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1069360432.jpg

Rather than CFLs, I prefer LED floodlights, although I do have both running. Not just an ordinary LED light bulb; they don't have the concentrated light of a floodlight. My babies really started to take off earlier this week too. Once they get a few sets of leaves things seem to start happening.

You said your running. Flood light which one are you using because all the ones I found don't go very high in lumens I have a 100 w led light from Phipps with 1600 lumens

You said your running. Flood light which one are you using because all the ones I found don't go very high in lumens I have a 100 w led light from Phipps with 1600 lumens

I actually use a few of them in conjunction with CFLs, although I'm using more CFLs now.

she is a beautiful plant that's for sure I'm subscribed curious to see how it all works out.

I'm growing for the first time as well right now its such a blast anyways I hope you get decent buds :)

Would a couple hours a day outside be good for the lil lady? Or would it be to stressful ?

I'd give it a try, for sure. She should be able to handle it. I had one out for a couple weeks now and it took everything from heat to a frost.

The only thing that concerned me was the temp change from my 73° home, to the scorching 95° fl weather

Do you have a spot where it's somewhere in between? A bit of a transitional period would certainly not hurt, but considering all that mine has been through the past couple weeks with the cold, I see no harm in taking it outside.

Not really, its either in or out .I was really just interested in the idea of natural sunlight, there's a lot of vitamins the sun produces that lights dont,

Hey Jdub check out the Feit corn cob style of bulbs they are bright 40 bucks for 60 actual watts isn't bad at The Home Depot, I think Amazon has them by the case

Back
Top Bottom