20130422_162448.jpg
20130422_162505.jpg
20130422_162516.jpg
20130422_162524.jpg
20130422_162529.jpg
20130422_162535.jpg
20130422_162546.jpg
20130422_162556.jpg

i just love to see them sparkle like they do in these pictures, however im noticing the hairs on some are turning color and on some other buds they arent is that normal or is something off let me know what you guys think :peacetwo:

Re: Newbie First Time Grow in Soil, Unknown Strain

ok so im back with some more pictures at day 34 in flowering
i just love to see them sparkle like they do in these pictures, however im noticing the hairs on some are turning color and on some other buds they arent is that normal or is something off let me know what you guys think :peacetwo:
Usually happens like that. Don't worry about that right now. If you have a 40X Jewelers loupe you can check the trichs. They will tell you when. I have a USB microscope I plug into my laptop to do so. Not expensive on Amazon...works well. :cheesygrinsmiley:Some amber, mostly cloudy, some clear trichs for the effect I am looking for. For a higher energy type effect mostly clear will get you there.:cheesygrinsmiley:

thnx ezalord

Hey Frosty shes blinging bro with all those crystals :yummy: I started out thinking when the hairs orange or amber up that wsa what to look for but Not at all Like Hozona said check the trichs. Your plant looks good and healthy without any signs in pics of finishing yet I cant wait to see how phat those buds swell up:welldone:

Looking like the stickiest of the icky!! Kick ass man! I think you're gonna be glued to the couch like you've got a tit in your mouth! :bravo:

i can only hope elious 4 wks i cant wait :rollit:

Alright, im back once more with a little update its now day 43 into flowering and my buds are starting to get heavy and ive noticed them sweeling up and my girl is starting to lean a little so i will need to prop her up in the near future im thinking but aside from that here are a few pics for your viewing delight
day_42-4_lean.jpg

here you can notice the slight lean
day_42-1.jpg

day_42-2.jpg

and these are just a couple pics of the top and the buds right under the cola..... let me know what you all think as always keep it green :peacetwo:

thnx for stopping by closet youve hung in there with me from pretty much the beginning and i appreciate your input and support id toke a bowl with ya if i could :thanks::high-five::passitleft:

so no pictures on this update but i have decided that i will flower until my lady reaches 65 days and last night she got her last feeding so from here on out she will get plain water for the next 15 days i cant wait

so no pictures on this update but i have decided that i will flower until my lady reaches 65 days and last night she got her last feeding so from here on out she will get plain water for the next 15 days i cant wait
I'm at day 56 since flip, looks like we will both be harvesting at about the same time...Looking good in there! :yahoo:

sweet we can compare lol

well closet i dont kno what strain this is my other grow is blue dream but this was just some seeds my friend gave me

so here i am once again and this grow is slowly coming to a close we are now at day 56 in flowering and she is looking mighty fine i hope you all like what ya see
day_56_61.jpg
day_56_51.jpg
day_56_41.jpg
day56_3.jpg
day56_2.jpg
day56_1.jpg

thnx alot hoz that means alot coming from an experienced grower liker yourself:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom