Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

Re: Unknown strain Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic

Give it time, There are many reason why she could be showing her flower. She only have about 12 hours of light? maybe tree is in the way of sundown or something. Stress high level of stress or the plant thinking it might die so it forces it self to flower. There are many reason but the best thing to do is just leave her be control the water and let her grow.

All right Mini up date time, just got home from work smoked some green crack i got fucking smells awesome and so smooth in my new bong ;) listenin to gorillaz "Beep, when the wind they will follow the path and it is speaking for love is for ever love is free time for you and me... Reapeat" lol so baked well back to the lady! well she has started growth and found out that she is in VEG still :D woot woot! guess her growth was stuned from the small pot so it "seamed" she was blooming but it was new growth :) have both WR and Sherley inside tho bad storms this weekend nasty ones

Hey Mr Mud P.... just caught up with your journal...whew....it moves fast :) so far great job helping your ladies through there ailments and looks like from the last photo's there now on to recovery :) I read a few pages back about someone suggestion some compost tea for waterings. I definitely would 2nd that, it really will help build a good microlife in your soil, which will help prevent lockup/ph issues :) Looking excellent though and can't wait to see these girl's take off :) Happy belated 420!!!

Hey Mr Mud P.... just caught up with your journal...whew....it moves fast :) so far great job helping your ladies through there ailments and looks like from the last photo's there now on to recovery :) I read a few pages back about someone suggestion some compost tea for waterings. I definitely would 2nd that, it really will help build a good microlife in your soil, which will help prevent lockup/ph issues :) Looking excellent though and can't wait to see these girl's take off :) Happy belated 420!!!

Happy belated 420 to you to ;) thanks for droping in btw nice talkin with u again icemud :)

And what is this tea thing how do i do it and what should i get does BPN have it? idk i wanna get this new stuff down the 1st time :D so whats step one incemud ;)

Thanks!!!

hey twelve12 can you answer this what should i use and how do i use it for the tea thing there talking about i want to buy it and get it for them.

And what is this tea thing how do i do it and what should i get does BPN have it?

Teas are great!!! And you can also dilute them and use them for foliar feed while the tea is still fresh. First off, you need to get something to brew the tea in and a source of oxygen to get your bacteria growing and feeding. Then, something to strain them thats not too fine to block them from passing. Grab a 5 gallon bucket, aquarium air pump, air lines, air stones and a paint strainer. Now for a basic good all around tea I would recommend using EWC (earthworm castings), molasses ( organic sulphur free), kelp or seaweed ( General Organics Bioweed is good), calMag (if using R/O, if not make sure to get out chlorine bc it will kill your microherd. You want to get a good amount or minerals in your water no matter what). Brew for 24-48 hours, adding more molasses after 24 hours because thats the food for the bacteria and such, which would have eaten almost all the sugar up so it needs replenished. Last, dump it threw the paint strainer then root drench and foliar feed. Your girls will love you forever and show you how much they care!! You can actually feed this way to by using different guanos, organic composts and a bunch of other things. This eliminating saltbased nutes alltogether. You will still check with Ice, as he knows his stuff. Im still a noob lol. But if you need anymore info or exact amounts just let me know. As ive had great results myself and got alot o my advise from Docbud, Vape, Ice and others. Or if anyone has anything else to chime in on that might have more expierence than me. But keep up the good green work my friend!! :Namaste:

Nope, been like that since Farmer's Pride released back in August of 2011. I still have my first bottle, gone through 2 grows with it, and am about to do my outdoor journal with it as well.

:peacetwo:

I promise you I am retyping this.

Nope, been there since Farmer's Pride came out as well. Everything that is Farmer's Pride is still out, just new and improved formula.

I promise you I am retyping this.

Nope, been there since Farmer's Pride came out as well. Everything that is Farmer's Pride is still out, just new and improved formula.

Lol, thanks again Astoner. I am just a big ole dummy at times. And I have a really bad short term memory for some reason. :Namaste:

About the compost tea, Mikey420 pretty much nailed that one on the head :) With compost tea's you are generating a huge amount of microlife that will act as a supercharger for your plant's soil breakdown process :) Microbe's take the unavailable nutrients and break them down to usable form for the plant. So when you brew a compost tea, you are adding millions if not billions of these microbes to your soil :) Its a great feeding to utilize every few waterings to help give your soil a recharge :)

Here is a really great posting on making compost tea's
Brewing your own benny tea

You can add whatever organic or natural materials you want depending on if your in veg or flowering. A good veg mix would be High N-P guano's, worm casings, humus, compost, or even just healthy soil.. Whatever your mixture you are using, you want to place these soil materials in a paint strainer/or nylon stocking (just like a teabag). Fill a 5 gallon bucket (or larger if needed) with water, hang your "soil teabag" into the water, and add an airpump and airstone to oxygenate the water. Just like Mikey420 said, add some molassess upon mixing it, and about 24 hours later, add some more molasses. When you get a good layer of foam/froth built up (usually 24-48hrs) your tea is ready to use. You can use your tea, as long as it smells sweet and earthy, but the moment it smells rotten or like garbage, throw it out.. This is a proven way to get very healthy plants and soil, as well as I have seen numerous tests with veggies and other plants that it increases growth a ton :) You can also mix this tea at a 1:3 ratio with water and use it as a foliar spray...Worm casings naturally repel many insects as well as are great for feeding your plants :)

BPN actually has a Humate Tea & Bio-Juice. They are in the Farmer's Pride Organic Supplements section.

I just checked out both of there products, and these 2 that Astoner420 mentioned would be perfect additions to a compost/microbe tea :)

Humic/fulvic acids I always add to my tea's as they contain trace elements, act as a chelation mechanism for nutrient uptake, and actually broaden the PH range when nutrients are available :)

The bio-Juice would also be an excellent addition to compost tea's, it contains many of the ingredients that I use in my tea's (kelp, molasses, worm casings).... :) From what I've seen BPN rocks, so if you have these products, I definitely would recommend them :) They definitely contain the right ingredients to help boost your compost tea's :)

Back
Top Bottom