Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

Mr Mud-Pie

Hi everyone and welcome to Mudz Buds. I will be doing a 2nd grow different from my ak47, chemdawg, silver haze, :welcome:

1st off :bongrip: okay smoked now time to write. This is a home made soil from plants from my garden to make a rich soil :) has the bat guano, worm castings, ph is balanced at 6.0 all water will be 100% Tropical rain water :) ill be using my secret stuff for this lady she will be my prize plant :morenutes: She will be put under 23w cfl lighting and fluorescent 80w (coolwhite) for veg on a strictly 24 hour light on for veg, the 1stbat few posts will be seed to seedling to starting veg :) ill answer what questions I can, any advice will be advised <3

And once again like to say welcome to my world and hope you enjoy the lady :circle-of-love:

Oh and FYI my uncle will be guiding me on some of the ways he's been doing it. (He has been growing for 28 years)

If you guys would like to see anything with my plants *example lighting, surrounding area, what ever just ask :)
:420:

Re: *Unknown strain* Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic.

2012-03-08_16-54-58_225.jpg

She's just a lil baby :) ill post a pic of her now in a minute oh FYI today is her 3rd day

031112181413.jpg

Here she is after her 1st tropical rain (natural rainfall is the best natural water u can use PLUS! Its free :) )

What do u guys and lady think?

Thanks!! Im working extra hard to make her perfect medical quality :) I even made a stric schedule of water when to give nute and how much of what ect time to :bongrip: soot! ;D how's ur babys doing?! :)

March 12, 2012 Journal Update!

Its a beautiful day today! A perfect 73 degrees today, blue skys, with no clouds. The lady is looking healthy still her leafs are getting bigger! I think the 1st MJ leaf will come out in a day or 2 :)

Re: Unknown strain Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic

Well the thing is the socket im using is from a lamp so Idk if it will fit, and I put her on a 24/7 light for a few days till she is more developed.

So just keep doing what im doing with going outside every time I can with them till the hours are correct for permanent outside?

Well I mean I like it to be outside as much as it can cuz its. Healthyyy together sunlight and ocean breeze, but for the most part she will be inside till the right time

Soo only prob im having is when to water and feed, I try doing feed every other day,, and I try seeing if the soil is moist by putting my finger along the edge and what not, bout is there a better way?

I will def start doing that, ya she is all perky with her leafs all curved up :)the and bliss my other girl I think is just a different strain cuz she is a nice deep green but a little purple on stem up high and then white going into soil but she seams a lildroppy but she is a nice green

Back
Top Bottom