Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

Re: Unknown strain Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic

2012-03-16_09-54-36_555.jpg

Here she is taking some sun :)saws thanks for the advice guys! She grew alot last nighttime :)

hi, if your only going to flower one plant then you should be ok with the lights, although it would probably be worth having some extra lights hanging around the plants as well as above, this is because with cfl's the light drops drastically when you get more than 2 inches away from the lights, so just having lights above would mean the top of the plant would flower a lot more than the bottom, you could how ever crop the top of the plant when the time comes and trim it then keep the plant in flower till the lower branches have finished budding up, what im going to do is use low stress training which involves bending the plant over at a certain height and training the plant to run around the pot, this then gives you many more top buds as the plant is all the same height, this stops you just having 1 really nice main bud and will give you many more, using google you should search for low stress training technics and see what suits you best, im only going to do it as cfl's dont produce a lot of light so im going to use lst to increase yield,

ill take some pics of mine tomorrow as ive been away for a few days so will take some pics when i get back.

that brown spot could be to much nutes in the soil, so i would not use any nutes for a couple of weeks and see if it gets better over the next few days, it should do.

it looks like your doing ok to me, and the plant looks nice and healthy,

im going to watch your journal and compare how things are going as our plants are roughly the same size so it will be good to see how the 2 different grows go.

Yeah I'm going to fit the y splitter when plant gets larger so that there is one 27w above 1 middle right and the other middle left so it will have a triangle of light from all directions I just need to get a fan in there I'm gonna use my 14 inch fan when I get bback and angle it so it goes right above the plant through the cfl to keep it cool and not burn the baby :)

And def! I wanna see how both our plants do :) so let's see I think I'm going to do 4 week veg and then go bloom just depends on her size at that point maybe 3 week

sounds good, i was thinking roughly 4 weeks as well, i was going to wait till a foot tall but i think im going to use lst unless i have 3 females and if i do i just let then grow natural and tie some branches back so the light penetrates the rest of plant,

this could be very interesting, cant wait to see the results.

2012-03-16_14-09-55_464.jpg

Last time ill see her till tommarow :( but! I change buulbs I got a 270 and a 6500 on the Y spliter and a 6500 in the lamp (for direct light above hher)

hi mate, just remember that one bulb on its own dont give off much heat, but when you got 3 that close to the plant it makes the heat build up in the air around the plant, so make sure the fans are blowing this heat away without blowing directly on the plant, the plant should be getting a slight breeze so it strengthens the stem up, also have you got a humidity gauge and temp gauge in their, if you have then try and get the temp where the top of the plant is, if you can hang the gauge so its near the plant but not blocking light and leave it their for an hour or so and check the temp and humidity, i dont have to worry to much about temp where i am as the weather never gets that nice anyway in my parts of the world and my humidity is around the 45% to 55% mark at all times and my temp is roughly around 20c mark so im hoping my purple budding plant will love this when lights are off as the temp will drop slightly and i should ned up wiv a bright purple buds, not that ive even got the seeds yet though, the seeds where cheap, didnt get any free though unless they surprise me and stick some in with it, i got my other seeds from herbies head shop which is a sponsor on this site and even if you only by 1 seed of them they send you 3 for free, i was wary of spending my money online buying seeds as i had not dont it before but i ended up at herbies head shop and noticed they was giving 3 free seeds with every order below 20quid so i was stingy and ordered 1 seed just to check i wouldnt get ripped off and to make sure i was going to get them, anyway they turned up withing 48 hours and they did what they said, i purchased the special kush as it was less than 3 quid for 1 seed and they then sent me to big bud#2's and they sent me 1 northern lights cross big bud femenised, so i used soaking method in kitchen roll and within a couple of days all had sprouted and have grown strog ever since, just hoping ive got at least 1 fem, now i saw those purple buds i ordered one of them yesterday and its been sent recorded post and should be with my by tomorrow so im going to soak that as well, im going to have to set up another grow room to make sure ive got enough room, but all been well i should end up with at least one fem, their are plenty of haters out their that say you need to buy 50 seeds to make sure you get at least one fem, well i say i aint got the money and i dont grow for profit and ill do it my way, but if i only get 1 plant thats fem then ive saved myself buying 50 seeds and i can always take cuttings, im not in it for the money im in it to stop paying into criminals pockets and paying for their nice houses and cars and to stop me buying a smoke that i think isnt worth the money, so i decided to grow my own n thats where im at now, i found this site and posted my journal and met some amazing people along the way.

keep up the good work people,
free the weed

Ya I noticed that yesterday I hope she will be all right for one day with no fan :/ good news is where I live its a good humid area its tropical perfect for growing mj :D

Ya I hope my lady is a lady lol if not I have some speical super lemon haze that my uncle gave me :) wish u could see the buds it was 19 inch kola I was like :O! Wtf rolling?! He has been growing longer than I have been alive haha so he said that if I use these seeds they will be very strong :) he cross bread one of his SLH with a NLBB (northern light blueberry) idk how he does it but he knows his stuff. He makes some werid tea and make his buds turn purple one of his NLBB was legit blue hairs and purple leafs I was like beauitful!! <3

bet you was, sounds real nice as well, from what ive found out, cannabis has this purple trait in most strains and plants to get it to come out when growing you need cool night time temps so if you was going to get some seeds for a purple strain then read up on how to bring out the color in it and it explains about the kind of temp drop you need during the lights off period to promote the color, this wont be a problem for me as the country im in dont get much night time temps anyway so i dont see it been a problem for me, i just hope i get a purple fem i can take cuttings from and if i can get purple budds i know ill be amazed and my mates eyes will pop out, none of us have ever saw or smoked purple buds so i cant wait to give it a try, my seeds where shipped today, i ordered them last night and their sent using recorded delivery so they should be here tomorrow, thats the plus side of living where i do, anything posted first class gets their for the next day or the day after at the very latest so cant wait

please remember to vote in the contests, its to late to nominate someone but for sure im going to nominate someone next round the name tesmp comes to mind, if i new i could nominate this time i would of but looking at the names i could clearly see who i wanted to vot for so the link is just below this post ok, you can vote for member of the month, plant of the month and bud of the month, so get voting as its well deserved for all the hard work these people do and the results they achieve.

here is the link for the contest page
420 Contests - 420 Magazine

Ill go vote now, one thing about the purps is it made me super sleepy like after I smoked and came down from being baked I wanted to sleep xD so its a def good thing for insombia

sounds like just what i need then, been insomniac for years, well as long as i can remember, doctors give me sleeping tablets but they make me feel like shit in morning and give me the shakes and make me unsteady on my feet so want to grow my own to help with that as well,

Yeah I know what u mean, I'm a retired us vet, I have ptds and insomia so I know what you mean and it sucks that's why I love mary jane she helps me relax and keep my nerves under control, sad part is one time my aunt came to my house to surprise me and she slamed the door I woke up full alert grab my .44 magnum and pointed it at her thank god she yelled it was her. Ptds rly sucks :/ I hate it :/

its gets crazy some times, n ur aunt was very lucky, i hate not sleeping for a few days as your body starts to shut down and your unsure whats real or not, its gets that bad i dont know if im awake or dreaming, and been a single dad with 2 kids its hard to cope, i dont like taking sleepers cuz if one of my kids needed me in the night i probably woudlnt wake up, so a good smoke helps me sleep n when i wake up for my kids i can light another one up n get back to sleep, its such a relief having a smoke, it makes my life a lot better makes it bareable. insomnia sucks, its 2am where i am now, im lucky if i get 2 hours sleep a night, it really gets me down,

hyjacking this thread again, soz just tell me to piss off as i do ramble on sometimes, i either sit here doin nothing watching some crap on tv or im on here and checking emails.

sorted then mate, i just get so bored lying their trying to keep my eyes closed and not going to sleep, i often end up taking my dog a walk in the middle of the night when my moms got the kids for a few days, im sure the dog thinks im mad, well maybe he is right, maybe i am,

Back
Top Bottom