Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

Re: Unknown strain Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic

Well id be happy with a oz lol I could get that with what I have right? I have another plant 100% outdoors witch will come after this one

Pics of today :) last picture is my 100% outdoor plant (no cfls)

2012-03-18_12-38-14_792.jpg

2012-03-18_12-38-25_307.jpg

And for mystery

2012-03-18_12-38-46_183.jpg

Yep :) I have unknown under cfl atm cuz ill be going to the fair and won't be back till night. Fall :)but myserty def looks most green (grows slower) but hey she's a outdoor plant and she's healthy so I'm happy

sry Mr Mud pie..I thought you were growing indoor. You should get a lb. out of those outside. lookin good.

031912124141.jpg

Talk about miss green, she looks so good in the sun :) and man she is startin to stink lol :D saw some spider mites thhis morning! But! Got some OIMm organic insect soap killer that has no odor and is safe for plants has seaweed extract :) its funny I sprayed it on the babys and around the pot and I saw the fuckers runing away gotta love it when it works :) but here's her envirmoent 73 out side 41% humidity, water ph 6.0 :peace:

Well i looked at her just now there is some brownish dots on her leafs i tried to take a pic but u cant rly see it, and on one of the newest fan leafs there is brown on the smaller leaf. any ideas what this might be? and its called Safer OMRI Insect Soap Killer Odor free

Just read something just a idea but people that have kinda the same as me might have been from the spider mites but i sprayed down the plant so hopefully she will start recovering

Thanks bro! :) I'm just trying to get her to look greener just seeing little things like brown dots and yellowing on the very 1st set of leafs ill upload a pic

i hope its all turning out ok mate, i transplanted mine into bigger pots today and my plants where only growing second set of leaves and one was growing its first set and when i took them out the little pots i was amazed at how much root growth was in the pots, i think they was ready to be transplanted and dont think they would of lasted much longer in the pots i was using cuz they would of been root bound, so hopefully now they will take off and start growing a bit faster now roots can spread

it could be lights to close or not enough humidity, or have you added nutes to the soil as it could be to much nutes, i cant really say 100% what it is as ive not been growing long enough, im sure someone else will offer advice, it happend to mine at first and i found out that the fan was blowing the leaves to much and making the water in them evap so i moved my fans and they went green again within a day, it could even be to much water,

k, from what ive read about yellow or brown spots would be to much nutes, @ tesmp, does that sound about right mate, im just trying to take it all in incase i encounter these problems,

Back
Top Bottom