Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

*HUGE PIC UPDATE*

Allright 1st day after the tea was great!! huge growth both plants are growing crazy fast. Sherley is really stacking to pack on the trics and throwing up some leafs as well!! take a look. Keep in mind she is still recovering from all the crap that happen to her. Thanks for lookin!!

2012-05-07_18-56-32_297.jpg
2012-05-07_18-56-35_660.jpg
2012-05-07_18-56-41_944.jpg
2012-05-07_18-57-02_748.jpg
2012-05-07_18-57-14_917.jpg
2012-05-07_18-57-26_363.jpg
2012-05-07_18-57-32_756.jpg
2012-05-07_18-57-37_373.jpg
2012-05-07_18-57-45_752.jpg
2012-05-07_18-58-02_925.jpg

What do u think?

Looking good my brother! Is your secret some type of rocks? lol. But you got some good stuff in there. Maybe grab some EWC if you get a chance, bc you will not need to add compost to every tea. But it is super important to have a balanced tea...and I just check out the products you have that I didnt know about...and you def seem to of done some homework. Id rep you again if I could. But I did mentally. Your next girls will be rocking!!! As will these ones... but youll see. I know it. The force is strong with you. :Namaste:

Looking good my brother! Is your secret some type of rocks? lol. But you got some good stuff in there. Maybe grab some EWC if you get a chance, bc you will not need to add compost to every tea. But it is super important to have a balanced tea...and I just check out the products you have that I didnt know about...and you def seem to of done some homework. Id rep you again if I could. But I did mentally. Your next girls will be rocking!!! As will these ones... but youll see. I know it. The force is strong with you. :Namaste:

THANKS ALOT for the amazing words man thanks! i mean it! :)

yeah well see i put in some BPN Grow, Micro, Bloom so the guy at the hydro shop said i didnt need EWC all i needed was the ecoair airstones molasses (HIGH-Brix Earth Juice) and Root Bloom (Amazing Fungi Bacteria has 16 different benifical ones) then all the other stuff.

Yeah once i get my Big bang auto from Greenhouse. Ill start her up in a small coco cup of Coco Med for growing :) movin on up lol

GOING TO TAKE PICS

nice pics mate, you know these autos, i have heard that they dont flower under 24-0 light schedule, but others say they flower under any schedule but most growers use 20-4, so if the truth is that they dont flower under 24-0 then surely this would be a way to get them slightly bigger, im giving it a try with one of my autos, it will be in flower room when the hps is on then under 6500k cfls when hps is off, so ill see what happens. but what i have read with autos is that some end up been small plants producing less than 1/4, or 7g but others have had 3 ft plants and get 4oz off it, it would be good to find a stable strain that produced the same results or close to the same everytime, one of my autos is so slow and its 7 weeks old and less than 2 inches high and it has got 5 nodes on it, but my other auto grown is same compost and under same lights and fed the same is 3inches tall and has only just started growing its first set of leaves,

yep, its sure looking a lot better than it was, got its colour back as well, im thinking you just rescued it in time, looks very nice now, loving the colour of the buds, how long do you recon you got left on it

yep, its sure looking a lot better than it was, got its colour back as well, im thinking you just rescued it in time, looks very nice now, loving the colour of the buds, how long do you recon you got left on it

To be honest i have no idea haha

have you got anything you can look at the trics with, i just bough a 60x microscope thats used for checking bank notes, it has normal led lights and a built in uv light as well, wonder what they look like under uv, anyways it cost me a quid and 50pence for postage so i ordered 2,

Well not much has changed today tea was good for Sherley isnt to good for White Foxy cuz shes younger prob. but she will be fine just need soil to dry up then ill give some fresh water. She will be getting transplanted Friday.

might just be the smaller plant is over watered with the tea, might take off after a day with no water,

but im sure the bigger plant is drinking it all up and loving every bit of that tea,

Sherley And White Foxy are both Cut down. they were great plants and ill miss them but things were getting a little hot so better safe than sorry. So Big bang auto will be a Indoor plant and will be my main grow and only plant growing. :) Thanks for all the support ill change My sig for the Big bang she was a secret till now xD only 2 people knew about her

BTW! Sherley did have a few small buds on here witch is in process of drying for 2 weeks then i will cure it for 2 weeks and then we shall see how she smokes :) Btw She smells so dank that even tho she is put away in my closet high up in 2 paper bags and then in 2 shoe boxes and still smell her from my bed hahahahaha its awesome :)

glad to hear its smelling nice mate, cant wait to see how the new journal goes along, your slightly behind mine in days of growth but we both got autos so its gona be good, it seems some people get an eighth and others get a few ounces, and some dont flower till you switch to 12-12 so some strains are clearly not stable at all, but my first auto is growing, im hoping its just preflowers and its now going to start growing, only time will tell

Back
Top Bottom