Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

Re: Unknown strain Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic

Yeah seams like alot of people went away :(

Thanks tho shes really starting to look nice now guys she has trics al over her leafs and her all ready and it is only getting beter by the day

Yeah seams like alot of people went away :(

Thanks tho shes really starting to look nice now guys she has trics al over her leafs and her all ready and it is only getting beter by the day

High Mr Mud-Pie,

Here is why your not getting the help from the bat call. Sad to say.
Farewell leter from Twelve12

As for your question with the Dark Matter and Humate Tea, mix both in the same gallon.
Sorry for my absence, I have been working on the Android issues recently. PM me if you need to, I answer those faster than journals.

:peacetwo:

PICTURE UPDATE!!!Shes looking very nice ;)

2012-05-01_11-10-01_906.jpg
2012-05-01_11-09-53_377.jpg
2012-05-01_11-09-42_327.jpg
2012-05-01_11-08-49_923.jpg
2012-05-01_11-08-43_922.jpg
2012-05-01_11-08-36_345.jpg
2012-05-01_11-08-24_981.jpg

*EDIT Info so the Twin buds are about a lighter size now ;) no real strong smell at all yet still is only getting water / rain so shes doing very well weathers been around 80s in the day and then 68-74 at night. She looks alot different than she did last time doesnt she :)

Tell me what you guys think!!

Thanks for the feed back ;)

Thanks bro! yeah thats what i wanna do lol thinking of getting a small tent for my closet and get a small light for like 1 auto or 2 auto

Thanks bro! yeah thats what i wanna do lol thinking of getting a small tent for my closet and get a small light for like 1 auto or 2 auto

Nice man, yeah I only have 2 plants and they went HUGE on me. It has a little ruderalis in the genetics, but indoor I'd almost just grow a regular plant and only let it get as big as you want. I've seen a lot of people get autos thinking they'll be small, but they end up getting as big as a normal plant and sometimes don't even flower until you switch it to 12/12. Idk, I'm not the smartest when it comes to autos though.

But all I can stress is more light, don't just get a small light for your tent, make it bigger and get a dimmable ballast. That way you can just dim it down to equalize the light with your temps and ventilation for your perfect grow environment. Then, once you see how nice your plants turned out, you'll want to do even better with your next grow and then you can just turn the dial up and move it to a larger tent without spending another dime.

It's the same way with my tent, I wish I would have spent more on a nicer one. Or at least found one with metal or more rigid corner pieces. It's something that I use EVERYDAY with a lot of weight on it, I should have went for the nice one. Same goes for the lights and other equip, if you spend the money and do the research you should be able to get products that will last a lifetime if taken care of properly. Some of my stuff, that is not so... haha. Live and learn.

picture update!!!shes looking very nice ;)

2012-05-01_11-10-01_906.jpg
2012-05-01_11-09-53_377.jpg
2012-05-01_11-09-42_327.jpg
2012-05-01_11-08-49_923.jpg
2012-05-01_11-08-43_922.jpg
2012-05-01_11-08-36_345.jpg
2012-05-01_11-08-24_981.jpg

*edit info so the twin buds are about a lighter size now ;) no real strong smell at all yet still is only getting water / rain so shes doing very well weathers been around 80s in the day and then 68-74 at night. She looks alot different than she did last time doesnt she :)

tell me what you guys think!!

Thanks for the feed back ;)

*bump

hows things mate, been a while but crappy fone provider cant sort my fone line out so switching provider so should be back online in next day or so, got loads to catch up on, loving the little bud plants, not read all of it from my last msg but looks like you are well into flower with that plant,

you got perfect weather n i got snow on the way. so much for the summer coming, looks like summer aint coming this year, on the plus side, my plants are well into flower now, my 2 ltr hempies are growing like monsters, my 3 big plants was slow to grow but possibly due to mainly indica strain, but these ak47 x uk berry cheeze is growing like crazy, just gota hope i got a fem else ill try more hempies when i take cuttings from a fem.
i also picked up my 400watt dual spec hps, not sure what i want to do with it yet wether i use it with this grow or not, on the down side, i have got i think a possible hermie, my best plant has got the white hairs but has also got small ball forming near the nodes, so ill see how it turns out, if it is hermie ill flower it elsewhere and collect the seeds, ive smoked good weed with seeds in so i wont kill it ill just take it to a family members house and grow it out their so i wont spread the pollen.

im doing my best to catch up on journals, looks like you got a nice crystally plant, should give you a nice smoke, my auto is growing as normal and my slow dwarf is now growing,

hows things

UPDATE* Well it looks like she has Orange hairs and white hairs :) woot woot they look really cool :D

you got perfect weather n i got snow on the way. so much for the summer coming, looks like summer aint coming this year, on the plus side, my plants are well into flower now, my 2 ltr hempies are growing like monsters, my 3 big plants was slow to grow but possibly due to mainly indica strain, but these ak47 x uk berry cheeze is growing like crazy, just gota hope i got a fem else ill try more hempies when i take cuttings from a fem.
i also picked up my 400watt dual spec hps, not sure what i want to do with it yet wether i use it with this grow or not, on the down side, i have got i think a possible hermie, my best plant has got the white hairs but has also got small ball forming near the nodes, so ill see how it turns out, if it is hermie ill flower it elsewhere and collect the seeds, ive smoked good weed with seeds in so i wont kill it ill just take it to a family members house and grow it out their so i wont spread the pollen.

im doing my best to catch up on journals, looks like you got a nice crystally plant, should give you a nice smoke, my auto is growing as normal and my slow dwarf is now growing,

hows things

Things are doing great man!! glad to hear your doing well your self with your plants but i mean a hermie isnt all bad :p the seed i got for Sherley the frosty one was from weed witha seed in it hence "Unknown" :) so dont doubt them ya know :)

But good i gotta go and get ready for dinner ill be back on later tonight

ive seen loads of people use that tea mix, some use bat guano and another from sheep crap mixed together during veg stage and for flower stage it was bat guano and another land animal, think it was lama shit mixed for the flower stage, do you only use the tea when having problems with roots or can you use it anytime to boost the plants, so i take it it can be used for both hydro and soil grows, i can get packs of bat guano from certain garden shops and plenty of fields for getting sheep crap, but we aint got no lamas round here, does the tea boost the plants better than nutes or is it for plants that need something for damage such as root rot, ive been interested since seeing it been used in a dvd i watched a few weeks back.
i also got my pics on my journal so you can now c where im at and how mine are doing

Thanks for the Rep Mikey420! :) and right now i got another stronger tea brewing cuz they really liked that tea :D!! lets see off top of my head its 1 TableSpoon of Hi-Brix Molasses, 1 tsp of Root Bloom (Fungi & Bacteria), 1/2 tsp of Black Diamond Humic Acid, 1/2 tsp of Cold Processed Seaweed, 1/2 tsp Ca/Mag, 1 tsp of *BPN Grow, Micro, Bloom*!!! :) and a secret from GMP its just a lil boost really but its organic and 100% healthy for the plant :) who wants a pic?

Back
Top Bottom