Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

Re: Unknown strain Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic

I just checked out both of there products, and these 2 that Astoner420 mentioned would be perfect additions to a compost/microbe tea :)

Humic/fulvic acids I always add to my tea's as they contain trace elements, act as a chelation mechanism for nutrient uptake, and actually broaden the PH range when nutrients are available :)

The bio-Juice would also be an excellent addition to compost tea's, it contains many of the ingredients that I use in my tea's (kelp, molasses, worm casings).... :) From what I've seen BPN rocks, so if you have these products, I definitely would recommend them :) They definitely contain the right ingredients to help boost your compost tea's :)

Thanks Icemud! :thumb:

Guess I'll go take a look.......after seeing the results of compost tea....I need to add that to my girls.:morenutes:

Picture Update!!

So Here is Sherley she is still getting use to the new soil but growth has started up again.

2012-04-25_18-00-40_664.jpg

2012-04-25_18-00-28_330.jpg

2012-04-25_18-00-22_911.jpg

2012-04-25_18-00-18_761.jpg

Lol, thanks again Astoner. I am just a big ole dummy at times. And I have a really bad short term memory for some reason. :Namaste:

I just checked out both of there products, and these 2 that Astoner420 mentioned would be perfect additions to a compost/microbe tea :)

OK, im going to nip this right now. LOL, there is no e in my name, I am a unique stonr, so therefore, so is my name.

Just saying. :thumb:

back to you Mr Mud-Pie.

:peacetwo:

HUGE UPDATE*

Lots of pics i got both plants under something better than just soil/grass

here ya go

2012-04-26_16-08-23_885.jpg
2012-04-26_16-08-41_309.jpg
2012-04-26_16-09-32_621.jpg
2012-04-26_16-09-40_514.jpg
2012-04-26_16-09-56_237.jpg
2012-04-26_16-10-18_604.jpg
2012-04-26_16-10-33_235.jpg
2012-04-26_16-10-45_946.jpg
2012-04-26_16-10-56_720.jpg
2012-04-26_16-11-10_319_1_.jpg
2012-04-26_16-10-56_720.jpg
2012-04-26_16-11-10_319_1_.jpg
2012-04-26_16-11-10_319_1_1.jpg
2012-04-26_16-11-16_468.jpg
2012-04-26_16-22-52_759.jpg

Her new leafs are getting that Blue/Green look to them :)

whatca think

well i just dont understand teas like is it the same as watering and what is the best for outdoors for less bugs and what not. heres a list of questions for teas

1. What to get.
2. What i need.
3. How do i give the plant tea
4. how do i prep the tea.
5. what will it do to my plant.
6. can i over tea it?
7. how hard over all is it to do
8. how much are they

Thanks! :)

well i just dont understand teas like is it the same as watering and what is the best for outdoors for less bugs and what not. heres a list of questions for teas

1. What to get.
2. What i need.
3. How do i give the plant tea
4. how do i prep the tea.
5. what will it do to my plant.
6. can i over tea it?
7. how hard over all is it to do
8. how much are they

Thanks! :)

High Mr Mud-Pie,

This is an easy one, Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride Organics - Organic Supplements - Dark Matter Humate Tea & Bio-Juice Soil Activator

:peacetwo:

SOOOOOOOO Sherley has Purple in her Buds :O

(Hard to focus in but its on the top of the bud is purple where the pistil comes out)

2012-04-27_16-51-49_983.jpg

twelve12 i need you!! Bat signal away!! 1st i havent heard from you in a while mr busy mod :) but here my question i want to get the Tea for Sherley and the WR but im torn between making my compost tea (i dont know how to make it) and or buying BPN Bio Juice and Dark matter. I dont know how to mix or "Brew" it i feel hopeless right now. If you can tell me all that i need to do and what i should buy for the tea i think Sherley would love you for it! thanks bro!!! hope all is well!

twelve12 i need you!! Bat signal away!! 1st i havent heard from you in a while mr busy mod :) but here my question i want to get the Tea for Sherley and the WR but im torn between making my compost tea (i dont know how to make it) and or buying BPN Bio Juice and Dark matter. I dont know how to mix or "Brew" it i feel hopeless right now. If you can tell me all that i need to do and what i should buy for the tea i think Sherley would love you for it! thanks bro!!! hope all is well!

Hey Mud! I'm going to get some BPN Bio Juice and Dark matter soon myself.....I think it would be the best way for us old Farts! :high-five:

Hey Mud! I'm going to get some BPN Bio Juice and Dark matter soon myself.....I think it would be the best way for us old Farts! :high-five:

Well my only question is how to we make the tea and do we put both the Bio juice and Dark matter in the same water and then give it to the plant? lol im so lost on it

Hey there BUD! lol bud anyways...teas are great for all stages of the plants life, easy to make/apply and you can customize everything you put in it. Or you could get the BPN products. But either way you will need the things to brew em. So heres what Id get.
1.) 5 Gallon Bucket
2.) An air pump (from pet, hydro or any big box store....with preferably at least 2 ports for the airlines)
3.) Air lines for air pump
4.) As many airstones as airlines you have
5.) Paint Strainer or Panty Hoes (Paint strainer works best, I think and you can reuse)

^^^^And thats it my friend. Figure out if you want to do some bad ass organic teas or the BPN route. Also, at many hydro stores they sell premade teas where all you have to do is open the pouch and bubble it for a couple days and bam. But you will not get as much biological diversity in these. Im talking like 1millionth maybe that you would compared to even a simple Eartworm Casting tea.

Next, after you have got you supplies and figured out what kind of teas you want all you got to do is add R/O water and ingredients and bubble it with the pump and airstones in the bucket for a day or 2 and your girls will love you for it. What the main funtion of teas is to get a microherd in your soil to make a symbiotic relationship with you roots so they can give the plant the nutes from the soil in the amounts it needs. You can also add stuff like guanos and different fertilizers to your teas and feed like that. No more nutes at all. And its all pretty cheap. So if you would like anymore info on things to put in teas, just ask.

I would really advise maybe asking Docbud about teas. As he is a wiz, and who really started the using of High Brix Gardening on MMJ. But he will definitely get you the info youre looking for and his advise is rock solid. :Namaste:

Hey there BUD! lol bud anyways...teas are great for all stages of the plants life, easy to make/apply and you can customize everything you put in it. Or you could get the BPN products. But either way you will need the things to brew em. So heres what Id get.
1.) 5 Gallon Bucket
2.) An air pump (from pet, hydro or any big box store....with preferably at least 2 ports for the airlines)
3.) Air lines for air pump
4.) As many airstones as airlines you have
5.) Paint Strainer or Panty Hoes (Paint strainer works best, I think and you can reuse)

^^^^And thats it my friend. Figure out if you want to do some bad ass organic teas or the BPN route. Also, at many hydro stores they sell premade teas where all you have to do is open the pouch and bubble it for a couple days and bam. But you will not get as much biological diversity in these. Im talking like 1millionth maybe that you would compared to even a simple Eartworm Casting tea.

Next, after you have got you supplies and figured out what kind of teas you want all you got to do is add R/O water and ingredients and bubble it with the pump and airstones in the bucket for a day or 2 and your girls will love you for it. What the main funtion of teas is to get a microherd in your soil to make a symbiotic relationship with you roots so they can give the plant the nutes from the soil in the amounts it needs. You can also add stuff like guanos and different fertilizers to your teas and feed like that. No more nutes at all. And its all pretty cheap. So if you would like anymore info on things to put in teas, just ask.

I would really advise maybe asking Docbud about teas. As he is a wiz, and who really started the using of High Brix Gardening on MMJ. But he will definitely get you the info youre looking for and his advise is rock solid. :Namaste:

Thanks alot man!! ill prob just make my own tea thin it sounds fun to make :)

All right ill bring that list to my Hydro store monday and get the Air pumps bucket airlines and air stones. Now for choseing what tea to pick and what to put in where would i get a list and what not like can i get the stuff i put into the tea at a hydro store?

Thanks!! +rep!

Thanks alot man!! ill prob just make my own tea thin it sounds fun to make :)

All right ill bring that list to my Hydro store monday and get the Air pumps bucket airlines and air stones. Now for choseing what tea to pick and what to put in where would i get a list and what not like can i get the stuff i put into the tea at a hydro store?

Thanks!! +rep!

And thank you for the reps, as I think those are the first Ive got lol. But ok, here goes about what to get. To start off Id get....
1. EWC (Earthworm Castings)
2. Organic Molasses
3. General Organics BioWeed (Or some type of kelp or seaweed)

^^^ AND THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO GET a GOOD TEA WITH CRAZY MICROLIFE POPULATION IN IT. And if youd want to break away from nutes and basically make your own completely organic you can get some bat guanos and some fish fertilizer and throw that in your teas and then all you have to do is feed your teas once a week and then water when they get dried out. You might want to get some Cal Mag or something if depending on what kind of water you are using. If not calmg you can use Vital Earths Glacial Rock Dust, or some Soft Rock Phosphate. Id definitely get as much minerals in your teas and or soil as you can.

If anyone else has anything else to chime in on, I might of missed some stuff or not explained this too well. But you can get by with just the 3 things on the list and then something for some minerals and have more than awesome results!! Let me know if you would like exact recipes. And I was looking back and Icemud posted an awesome link a page or 2 back that is a must read. Super informational, with pics, guides and recipes all there for you. :Namaste:

LOL bat signal! Good stuff there Mud!
Yea 12 has been MIA for awhile. I coulda used him too! Got bad foam goin on.

Your grow is looking pretty good though!

Back
Top Bottom