Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

Re: Unknown strain Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic

All right I gave them a little water just now at 730 just to keep it moist and its from mine hydro shop it was like 6.36 for the 12,5 gal (says 10 on the labbel but there a bit bigger) the hydro guy said, takes the 2cf to fill and they airate the soil all over so promotes good roots and even drying of the soil

Hey Twelve12 heres my question should i cut the leafs that have 20% yellow dieing area and rest dead or cut all yellow leafs? she has a shit ton of new growth as well she grew a hole another node about 2 inchs long with bud growing in 1 day :O thats amazing!!

TWELVE12 i need your help!! i was moving sherley to a different spot and these fucking air bag went one side and fell over and she cam out i tryed to put her back in asap with out hurting her she is back in soil with new soil on top shes standing up stright she is not in the middle of the pot tho shes on the left side will that make a difference? or does the roots grow any where? please help me and tell me if she will be okay anyone

High, Mr Mud-Pie,

When the plants expose the roots, It can cause stress on her from the light on the roots, if she didnt stay out of the pot for to long, she should be fine. You might notice some stress, like no new growth for a couple of days, but she should snap out of it soon. This has happened to me a few times, mostly with the babies, because of the solo cups, they tip over so easily when they are small.

:peacetwo:

okay thats great to hear lol i was like freaking out that 2 months of work just died on me i was liek NOOOOOOOOOO but im glad she will be okay. She is starting to pack tricomes :)

She might be stunt/shock/stress for a few days, after that things should get back to normal growth. Remember not to be in a hurry when working on cannabis. Think of it as a delicate China or a rare gem in which you don't want to scratch/break it, take any prevention and layout the plan before hand. Accident can happen and that's something we cannot avoid. All we can do is minimize the possibility of it from happening. :Namaste:

She might be stunt/shock/stress for a few days, after that things should get back to normal growth. Remember not to be in a hurry when working on cannabis. Think of it as a delicate China or a rare gem in which you don't want to scratch/break it, take any prevention and layout the plan before hand. Accident can happen and that's something we cannot avoid. All we can do is minimize the possibility of it from happening. :Namaste:

Thanks everyone for the speedy replys! okay yeah i have to start doing that :) well shes growin in the sun again hopefully she wont have any more probs ;)

Hey twelve12 i see like looks like tricomes on the hairs and the small bud area am i seeing it right? when will she start to stink i wanna see what kinda of smell she is :)

Patient is the key. The smell will come when it is ready I don't know every strain or their odor release schedule. More or less 2 weeks into bloom, but different strains vary. About the yellow leafs, yes, feel free to trim then when you think they no longer provide value to the plant itself. :Namaste:

Patient is the key. The smell will come when it is ready I don't know every strain or their odor release schedule. More or less 2 weeks into bloom, but different strains vary. About the yellow leafs, yes, feel free to trim then when you think they no longer provide value to the plant itself. :Namaste:

All right well im going to wait till later today to go and look at her up close letting her settle 1st :) i think she will get huge in the next month.

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

OH NO! glad you pulled out of that one! and yea i tipped over mr nice(the BIG one) twice when she was little and look at her now! it would be a problem if it was an auto tho... :) :Namaste:

All right so after all the mis hap and what not she is now in a good spot for a while. I toke a super soft baby brush and got the dirt and per lite off her leafs and what not so she looks better also got rid of the dieing leafs so she should be good now, She looks pretty great right now. With out further ado here is sherley :)

*Shes starring to get frosty

1st 3 picture i toke 3 mins ago. The rest after are from the morning and what not.

2012-04-18_16-49-00_886.jpg

^ looks healthy doesnt she :)

2012-04-18_16-48-20_751.jpg

2012-04-18_16-48-47_684.jpg

^ Under Buds :) and i miss some soil lol

- Later Pics -

2012-04-18_14-37-45_791.jpg

2012-04-18_14-37-39_151.jpg

^ The Surprise node she grew in one dayish with hairs on it all ready :)

2012-04-18_14-37-16_209.jpg

2012-04-18_14-37-11_65.jpg

^ Some damage leafs from her getting tobbled with soil :/ SHE WILL PULL THROUGH! It wont get better till u have had the worse :)

2012-04-18_14-37-05_562.jpg

So what does everyone think? Any advice or is everything look good. (i think she might need a little water tommrow morning)

Ahh, nice to see your plants are recovering. They are looking better already! How are the BPN so far?

Ahh, nice to see your plants are recovering. They are looking better already! How are the BPN so far?

well havent ry had the chance to break bpn in yet got to wait month =[ but i know it will work wonders!

Back
Top Bottom