Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

Re: Unknown strain Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic

looking good mate, bpn is the way to go, cant wait till mine turns up, should be here very soon, its a few miles away in delivery depot

@ tesmp all right ill talk to him,

@mikey420 I'm aiming for 5 big top kolas and 3 side branch ones so 8 total kolas I should have. I got the 5 going right now all Training stems to let the center kola grow

2012-04-13_10-37-15_471.jpg

I also am training the 3rd bigest stem on the left is pulled down to allow mmore light in the middle

2012-04-13_10-37-25_3.jpg

2012-04-13_10-37-34_968.jpg

Please help everyonee, Sherley is still having leafs starting to die :/ Twelve12 if u can see this my question is how can we fix this problem here are pics I think it is nute burn still

2012-04-13_17-27-45_709.jpg

2012-04-13_17-27-49_774.jpg

2012-04-13_17-27-38_568.jpg

2012-04-13_17-27-29_374.jpg

I think it would be a really good idea and very beneficial to start using ewc teas. It will charge your soil with good bacteria and many other things that really makes your girls thrive. Im still a noob, but if you take a look at my babies, they are supersuper healthy! And I contribute a lot to the teas. And on half of my plants, are high brix.

great tip.

i dont mean to put you on a downer but dont go over the top with the main colas, the more you have the smaller the main buds will be, some plants when you top them and have 2 main colas will only produce the same amount as 1 main cola so bare that in mind, people top to keep plant shorter and more bushy, but the more tops you have the more the plant is putting its energy into all of these top colas instead of putting all the energy into one big cola, more colas dont always mean more bud, it usually means smaller buds but more top colas,

looking at the pics mate, its either over nute or over watering, does the ground drain after watering, cuz it looks like it could be one of the above problems

Hey Dude, by the one shot with yuor size 10 in it. The soil is pulling away so over watering no issue. What kind of soil are you using. The Mirical grow and others with time release or there moisture control addatives can really screw you up. If there is any of this in your dirt it holds extra nuit`s so flushing is no option. If this not case, ME/I would just flush and use worm shit and molasses as tea w/RO water and CUT BACK on NUIT`S. Just me or deal with this till harvest. It`s not what the bottle said to do, but what the plant wants and needs. TWO different things. So if you dont know your plants wants and needs.( comes with time) keep doing what you are and see what plant does. Cut back by 1/3 and see what happenes. Your call kill it or smoke it your call.:420:

Well I never fully flushed my plant cuz I didn't quite understand it I had a friend (degree) talk to me and help me sort out what to do so I got 3 gal of ph correct distilled water and over the time of 15 - 20 mins put 3 gals into the 1gal pot *over time* and here's a pic of what I done to ensure drainage she will remain up there for 1 hour to make sure all water is out.

2012-04-13_19-58-16_124.jpg

Thanks everyone and thanks degree :) hopefully here in 3days she will be better, I also saw some insects so I used a insect killing soap all organic and safe for plants (its my oh shit spray)

2012-03-24_14-31-03_845.jpg

And the soil I use is Fox Farm Happy Frog

Looks like deficiency of potassium, calcium, and magnesium. What is your water pH now? You've mentioned using 100% tropical rain water with pH of 6.0. What is the run offs pH?

I see you're flushing it, remember to add some organic nutrients after the flush to put back the lost nutrients from the flush preventing more damage.

Looks like deficiency of potassium, calcium, and magnesium. What is your water pH now? You've mentioned using 100% tropical rain water with pH of 6.0. What is the run offs pH?

I see you're flushing it, remember to add some organic nutrients after the flush to put back the lost nutrients from the flush preventing more damage.[/QUOTE

6.8 distilled water

Ill go do BPN till run off

Okay, BPN went in till run off (little less than half a gal at 5ml of each bloom micro grow, she looks better when I just saw her she had more color it seemed so hopefully in the AM she will be happy with no bugs, BPN nutes, andd the great big suun :)

Twelve12 did I do everything right?

BPN was in 6.3 ph water aquawater

Sounds good will have to wait and see.

Yep ill keep you updated! ya its weird to flush but since i had her up on something it drained very quickly so i understand what flushing really is now

Hey twelve12 what should i do for bigger pot i see her root coming thtough the buttom hole, where can i get a bigger pot and what should i use for soil? Fox farm again?

Pictures today

2012-04-14_12-14-47_338.jpg

2012-04-14_12-14-27_564.jpg

^ They look more straight not curling and dieing

2012-04-14_12-14-18_515.jpg

^thinking of cutting that growth to allow more sun into the bud below it. What do u guys think?

2012-04-14_12-14-03_286.jpg

2012-04-14_12-13-54_607.jpg

^ red tips on the hairs?

Back
Top Bottom