Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

Re: Unknown strain Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic

12, so to flush a soil grow you woudlnt flush with just water and then wait till the next time you water to add nutes again, you would add nutes with the flush but at a reduced rate, say half or quater the dose

soz forgot to ask this, im just waiting for my bpn products to turn up, hoping tomorrow, will this do any harm changing the nutes or is it best to flush my pots before using this different brand, the nutes ive been using has had not much affect on my plants, i started at half strength then went to full strength, i then added a bit more each time till my plants showed it was over nute and it never did, the plants kept looking healthy and never looked like over nute, so does this mean the nutes i was using where weak anyway, i was using baby bio, and i have not added nutes for a week now as i didnt want to mix corey's product with what i was using, so should i be ok or should i flush the soil to remove all trace of old product, i will be starting at half strength when i get coresy product, im thinking it will be here tomorrow, hope you dont mind me asking here

soz forgot to ask this, im just waiting for my bpn products to turn up, hoping tomorrow, will this do any harm changing the nutes or is it best to flush my pots before using this different brand, the nutes ive been using has had not much affect on my plants, i started at half strength then went to full strength, i then added a bit more each time till my plants showed it was over nute and it never did, the plants kept looking healthy and never looked like over nute, so does this mean the nutes i was using where weak anyway, i was using baby bio, and i have not added nutes for a week now as i didnt want to mix corey's product with what i was using, so should i be ok or should i flush the soil to remove all trace of old product, i will be starting at half strength when i get coresy product, im thinking it will be here tomorrow, hope you dont mind me asking here

Me personally I would do like at least a half flush and then start with corys magic stuff:) it works wonder as you can see on my plant and everyone else's! :) everyday is exciting when your getting loads of growth by the hours!!!! :Namaste:

Smokin some good times with some sun shine in a bag, chillin and talkin with deegre its a fun time

Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz - YouTube

Enjoy with some sunshine

Mr Mud-Pie yes, flushing will have tons of run offs. It is expected. The flushing helps get rid of nutrients in the medium to start fresh again. After flushing let it dry out before resuming regular feeding/watering.

donpaul.p I think you got it mixed up. Flushing is with plain water only. Only after the flush, about an hour or so to let the access water drains off you can then add in a light nutrient mix. Not flusing with light nutrient mix. That may cause more damange and will defeat the purpose of flushing.

All right so i had GMP come by today to look at Unknown cuz i was worried about her (just acting like a dad with a sick baby) and he came over gave her the once over and did some stuff to her and he said she is a Female there are Preflowers he showed me them so im stocked! and he did some kinda LST training but not really liek moving stems in certin area and now i will have a top like 2 outside 3 in the middle so 5 big kolas will grow i got pics

Here they are, ill tell you what he told me.

2012-04-11_13-09-55_173.jpg

^ Before (MMP)

2012-04-11_13-11-13_971.jpg

^ Before (MMP)

2012-04-11_13-15-56_510.jpg

^ New Sherley (GMP) Yes i named Unknown Sherley :) its a girl. * Finally i was going to have a heart attack didn't know if it was a she or he*

2012-04-11_13-16-40_386.jpg

^ Pre Flowers my camera cant focus that well but u can see the 2 hairs on the node with a pod :) (GMP)

2012-04-11_13-17-30_405.jpg

^ The reason fo pulling them this way is that the leaf under it is dieing and we are just making use of the sun he said now we will have 5 big kola besides 2 big and 3 small :)

2012-04-11_13-17-36_218.jpg

^ Hemp Rope Thanks to GMP :)

2012-04-11_13-19-07_981.jpg

^ GMPs Work

2012-04-11_13-20-14_967.jpg

^ GMP

2012-04-11_13-20-21_376.jpg

^ GMP

2012-04-11_13-20-29_333.jpg

3 new tops :) ( Funny part is that the Stem i toped is growing back now haha )

So what do u think of Sherley :)

LMAO I CANT STOP LAUGHING!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa u crack me up smokz :) hows ur babys doing?

Laughter is the best med I know of.... bar none

Love the avatar!

The coco clones look great. Thanks for asking. I am impressed to this point cloning in coco. I saw no lag what so ever in the plant. Coco is something else... I need to get them planted and get the next round going soon. I will more than likely prep most of them for the Green Ops mission. You been busy with journals and helping GMP as well. :goodjob:

Getting hard to keep up with you..

I'm along for the ride.

Laughter is the best med I know of.... bar none

Love the avatar!

The coco clones look great. Thanks for asking. I am impressed to this point cloning in coco. I saw no lag what so ever in the plant. Coco is something else... I need to get them planted and get the next round going soon. I will more than likely prep most of them for the Green Ops mission. You been busy with journals and helping GMP as well. :goodjob:

Getting hard to keep up with you..

I'm along for the ride.

i wish there was a 100 + Like button im also giving you rep :)

Yeah ive been trying to hlp as much as i can but not work has been calling me in every day so i havent rly had a day to my self :(
but its all good :) i seriously think Sherley is buding or is that what happens when they show pre flowers? they start there flowering mood?

Here they are, ill tell you what he told me.

2012-04-11_13-09-55_173.jpg

^ Before (MMP)

2012-04-11_13-11-13_971.jpg

^ Before (MMP)

2012-04-11_13-15-56_510.jpg

^ New Sherley (GMP) Yes i named Unknown Sherley :) its a girl. * Finally i was going to have a heart attack didn't know if it was a she or he*

2012-04-11_13-16-40_386.jpg

^ Pre Flowers my camera cant focus that well but u can see the 2 hairs on the node with a pod :) (GMP)

2012-04-11_13-17-30_405.jpg

^ The reason fo pulling them this way is that the leaf under it is dieing and we are just making use of the sun he said now we will have 5 big kola besides 2 big and 3 small :)

2012-04-11_13-17-36_218.jpg

^ Hemp Rope Thanks to GMP :)

2012-04-11_13-19-07_981.jpg

^ GMPs Work

2012-04-11_13-20-14_967.jpg

^ GMP

2012-04-11_13-20-21_376.jpg

^ GMP

2012-04-11_13-20-29_333.jpg

3 new tops :) ( Funny part is that the Stem i toped is growing back now haha )

So what do u think of Sherley :)

bumping pics, werent on page for long

+ rep for you Tesmp :) and yea its crazy starting to have training all over the plant now xD but she does look better now ill have to admit GMP knows his shit haha

Back
Top Bottom