Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

Re: Unknown strain Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic

fair play mate, bpn on the way, mine said it was clearing customs, im hoping to get it tue or wed as its bank holiday here, im just keeping my fingers crossed that it cleared customs ok, i think it will do though, even if they know what its used for, i dont think they could hold it back because of that, so all been well middle of next week i can feed my plants the magic juice,

my plants seem to be growing loads as well, looks like the topping i did fixed the bodged fim attempt, that stunted growth for over a week, ive also switched my fan off as temps where down to 57f when the lights where off, so as i leave the lights on the temp is about 75 to 80f, but with the fan blowing it lowered temps loads so no fan now, all seems well, growth is now picking up very quick and plants bushing out nicely,

keeping my fingers crossed for a very sexy girl

okay i swear there are little white hairs on the top of the twin towers

2012-04-09_10-42-40_17.jpg

2012-04-09_10-42-25_472.jpg

2012-04-09_10-42-18_364.jpg

or are those new leafs? idk they look like hairs haha

Twelve12 i need you again if u can help on about these top and what they are with those hairs or leafs thanks!

Hope I'm seeing them wrong, but the lower picture may be a male...I hope I'm wrong...a little more time we will know. :peace:

Hope I'm seeing them wrong, but the lower picture may be a male...I hope I'm wrong...a little more time we will know. :peace:

how can you tell? like what signs does it say

No your plant hasnt shown its sex yet, Thats the bush of new growth coming through you will know when she is a female from the Pre sex flowers, or u will seee aka Ball on Stick. just hang in there for a few more weeks

all right well i had to put the plant in a hiding spot today so the plant is only going to get a few hours less of direct sunlight i got work

Is this plant under flowering photoperiod? If so it will show sex within 1-2 weeks, if it is still under vegetative photoperiod then it may show pre-flowering after a month (from seed). So far no sign of sex.

However, your plant here looks like a female.

hi mate, ows fings, to me the pics look like its just new growth at the node, should see new leaves growing out of their in next day or 2, i dont think its preflowers, could be wrong though as im no expert but to me it looks how mine look when their growing new shoots and the node or base of each leaf stem

Well idk if this makes a difference but i just got back from work and i looked at her and there are little white hairs over the newgrowth on the twin towers like a bunch of little white hairs near the new growth and its on all the nodes does that mean anything?

Back
Top Bottom