Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

Re: Unknown strain Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic

Well idk if this makes a difference but i just got back from work and i looked at her and there are little white hairs over the newgrowth on the twin towers like a bunch of little white hairs near the new growth and its on all the nodes does that mean anything?

Well by the description, it sounds like a female. If you are talking about where the node meets the main stalk. Should be two white little hairs sticking out.

Well by the description, it sounds like a female. If you are talking about where the node meets the main stalk. Should be two white little hairs sticking out.

no i mean like on the twin towers the very top part where the new leafs come up there are little hairs that are white all around it, and they are on all the nodes i hope there bud hairs starting to come in i mean the plant is going on 5 weeks now

no i mean like on the twin towers the very top part where the new leafs come up there are little hairs that are white all around it, and they are on all the nodes i hope there bud hairs starting to come in i mean the plant is going on 5 weeks now

Is this an auto? Otherwise it shouldn't be flowering.

2012-04-09_18-39-51_600.jpg

2012-04-09_18-40-20_931.jpg

its a good idea, i would probably try it if i was vegging for a long time or outdoors to keep height down, im not sure i like the idea of crushing the stem till it softens then letting it hang down, it takes a while to recover but it does increase growth from the lower nodes as the plant stem is now leaning over, possibly a lst gone mad sort of method, without pulling it down with string you manipulate the stem till it softens then makes the plant bend, good luck if you give it a try mate, i would try it myself outdoors

Well everyone!! i found out what i was talking about!!! it is new growth going up but it is showing her sex now and she is a female!! it was just the buttom part of the new growth!!! :D so CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!! we got us a female!! :) heres some photos!

2012-04-10_09-35-43_419.jpg

2012-04-10_09-35-30_424.jpg

2012-04-10_09-35-14_654.jpg

^ and i found out that these are new set of leafs since it isnt the 5th or 6th node it didnt show sex

2012-04-10_09-35-09_615.jpg

^look how green and healthy she is now! she will be ready for BPN on 4/12/2012 :D

2012-04-10_09-35-00_831.jpg

^ here in the next day or 2 we will see new stem and pistisl on the side :)

2012-04-10_09-34-36_27.jpg

ENJOY!!! AND IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY I GOT A FEMALE!!! :D!!! WOO GO UNKNOWN!!!!

Congrats on the Female! :thumb:

Was looking at your super cropping.......This is a way to control Hight.

What you want to do to get more yield is this.

Topping3.jpg

If you need help...let me know. You have seen my Church and White Russian and how many tops they have.....this is the way to do it! :thumb:

unknown IS topped and SHE looks BEAUTIFUL :) i know he's not done with training her either he gna prob do more tops fims or super crop :) LOOKING GREAT MMP :) :Namaste:

yeah i saw more nute burn traveling to the other leafs so i decided to do a flush of 1 gal im going to wait 10 mins 15 mins before giving one more gal then hopefully here in next few days she will get better. but im glad she is a female!! :D WOOOOOOO PARTY!!

unknown IS topped and SHE looks BEAUTIFUL :) i know he's not done with training her either he gna prob do more tops fims or super crop :) LOOKING GREAT MMP :) :Namaste:

yeah ill be toping the side nodes here once we get some more growth on them, there on there 3rd set of leafs and starting on there Preflower Set of leafs

id stick with the topping mate, i followed loads of advice and that exact picture and other videos to fim and i tried it and it badly stunted the growth in my plants, then all that grew back was a badly formed single shoot so i topped it and the plant has started growing fast again. how ever im not sure how i done this but i did, the bit i topped off was about an inch in length and had a tiny set of leaves on it, thats what i cut off, i stuck it in the soil to see what would happen, with no rooting gel and i forgot about it, i turned my pot around today and it was still alive, i checked and its got roots, so looks like i took the first cutting from my female plant, earlier than intended and never expected it to live, all i done was stuck it in the pot next to the mother and it just grew. so i got one clone without even trying

Twelve12 here is my question, right now there is nute burn on 4 leafs now and the main 2 fan leafs are getting worse now, i flushed with about 1 gal water all ready should i do all of the 2 gal jug? its phd water

Yes, flush with 3x the size of the pot and add in the reduced nutrient strength so they don't starve after the flush. Since you're growing in soil and organic give it time to break down the nute. Soil respond slow so if you just feed it and don't see much improvement do not add more nutes. That's because the microbes are breaking down the organics readily for roots to absorb. This takes time.

For soil grow best to take things slow. Most often use the soil you have until the leaves tells you it needs more food (turning from dark lush green to light green), then add some nutrients. The soil it came with should already have nutrients to last for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom