Unknown Strain Indoor/Outdoor - Soil 100% Organic

Re: Unknown strain Indoor/Outdoor, Soil 100% organic

Hey gang, got something "new to try" I will explain but result will follow. Been thinking of something to add to soil/medium of any kind.That will improve soils benifits, add O2, help drainage but formost!! What do you do when you cant transplant or have soil with lockout problems, PH flux`s. I think I may have something here but again results will follow. If this link get thru read and then follow along. So it does improve soil and nuit`s and all that. When you have been useing recommeneded or more nuit`s and have lock out of mag/cal or even iron. The plant may be grabbing 75-80 % of N-P-K and this leftover cant be processeed, your getting the big 3 but how do you get the micro`s with out flushing/root rot or making this worst. So useing potting soil with condistioners( water holding) or time release nitrogen your screwed!! So plan is, if you read link is to, I have found lump charcoal nuggets like smaller then jelly beans. These are not for BBQ but can be. They are produced for air plants medium. Orchids mostly, but if charcoal is inguested for poison contol in humans and has nutrial actions. I will try with a mix of 25% perlite 25% charcoal and 50% organic soil and a few other combo`s. I will over do someones nuit`s, brand not issuee but amount to cause/force lock up and eleivate PH in soil/mediums. I feel inaddittion to fertilizer this will help airrate,absorb and contian/render over load of nuit`s safe. If this is true why wouldn`t it kill all nuit`s. But think it will control danger levels. This is how I find things that help. I will find out here really quick if this is good or what. Look for results and pic`s to follow. I was looking to find additive for all organic soil to liten up like perlite but has strong effect on how the soil reacts. I was turned on to the old school lava rocks for BBQ`s the createred. pitted metior looking ones 15 years ago as sub for soil and before clay or coco. Never used strat but 50-50 mix with soil, you see more growth in veg and increased yield because of this.So will see if this is dud or help in why I think it will. BIT **PEACE** :420:

u could prob use each individual strain of that hemp rope lol. thats his ropes for his MONSTERS i think lol

lol it is haha im not touching it he did everything for a reason tho :p

so i cant wait till tommaorw!!! BPN will be here!! and 2mmaorw night will be 1st night of BPN

Update!

2012-04-12_11-37-54_325.jpg

2012-04-12_11-37-42_681.jpg

2012-04-12_11-37-15_678.jpg

^ side node

2012-04-12_11-37-02_637.jpg

^ side node

2012-04-12_11-36-47_65.jpg

^ Twin tower

2012-04-12_11-36-38_695.jpg

^ Other Twin (Look at all them hairs on 2nd day holy crap)

2012-04-12_11-36-29_868.jpg

Starting to look hungry.. what do they have available to eat currently? They want to grow...

Well i got BPN today, im waiting for the soil to dry a little more cuz it is still wet from the big flush i did. so they will have some good food here in next day or 2 :) i wish they would be dry by tonight but i dont think so top layer is still damp and soil near the hole is still wet so we got a day or 2 left of drying then they will have great nutes :D how can u tell if there hungry?

But its good that there starting to look hungry means there ready for BPN with no nute burn going on :D

SO THAT MEANS THE FLUSH WORKED :D woot woot! im super high my uncles here and im just blasted baked man u have no idea

When I have a had a wet medium that I am trying to dry out, but yet the plants need fed I will feed lightly from the bottom, and aerate the soil a bit without destroying roots. Hard to be precise without knowing the medium you are in. Seeing it and feeling it. Get GMP eyes on it, he can do far better than I from here.

Hungry? the leaves are beginning to show signs of reaching for nutes and light. The fold as well can indicate various things. It's not quite that black and white though.

yeah i think they have a (P) defenicsy cuz it hasnt had nutes in about a week + now, plus with the flush as well, so hopefully it will be dry up when i come home from work i can give them 3ml of each just a little give them a little taste, would that work just give them less than 1/4 of gal?

like a 1/8 of gal?

yeah i think they have a (P) defenicsy cuz it hasnt had nutes in about a week + now, plus with the flush as well, so hopefully it will be dry up when i come home from work i can give them 3ml of each just a little give them a little taste, would that work just give them less than 1/4 of gal?

like a 1/8 of gal?

Only if it is dry enough... yes

okay well i guess we shall see tonight when i get home at sunset if all is well it will be dryer atm it is not ready so im thinking it will have to be in a day or 2 still i airated the top soil a little so hopefully that will help, (Uncle did it) all the wet soil is on top dry in below lol haha and he is just sitin on the lazy boy smokin out my perk with some White Widow :)

yeah boi!!! Got BPN and just gave Sherley her 1st drink of the good stuff :) little less than 1/4 gal at 3ml of each. (1/2 teaspoon and 1/8 teaspoon of each) So we shall see how she looks 2mmaorw night :)

2012-04-12_18-07-46_760.jpg

2012-04-12_18-09-24_329.jpg

BPN ARMY!!!! LETS DO THIS!! :)

How do i join the BPN army again?

Back
Top Bottom