Newbie First Time Grow in Soil - Unknown Strain

Re: Newbie First Time Grow in Soil, Unknown Strain

Yes, very dank looking stuff man! +reps!!

Re: Newbie First Time Grow in Soil, Unknown Strain

Thnx much elious appreciate it

alas it has been a long road for me here and i must say im happy for the mistakes made this round because rnd 2 is going pretty smoothly im not sure of the total weight but im happy with how it turned out
20130523_220914.jpg
20130523_220920.jpg
20130523_220941.jpg
20130523_221001.jpg
20130527_091539.jpg
20130527_091601.jpg
20130528_211132.jpg

currently have it all curing as we speak but this run was great ive learned a lot from this community and thnk everyone who stopped in for the show and those who gave me advice along the way :thanks: i hope you all keep up with my future grows because i sure look forward to all yours

Congratulations on your success!! Success is a habit, keep it up! +reps!!!

thnx elious i cant wait to see how i fair this go round

:):thanks: closet im still waiting for them to finish they feel a little soft so im gonna let them cure a bit more i cant wait till they are all rdy for smoking :ganjamon:

thnx much kingjohnc:thanks:

im back to close this grow off this plant ended up yielding 58g not too bad one the first try with all the complications im surprised to have made it to that and let me tell ya that put me on my ass glued to the couch for a while :)

Very nice!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom