First Time Grow, Super Stoked

Not really, its either in or out .I was really just interested in the idea of natural sunlight, there's a lot of vitamins the sun produces that lights dont,

It's the wavelengths of light that come from natural sunlight that promotes the production of vitamins in our bodies, or something like that. How that part works with plants, I'm not sure, but the sun definitely has all of the wavelengths of light that plants have evolved to make use of, and the brightness of the sun from 93 million miles away doesn't taper off from the top of the plant to the bottom like that of a light bulb a few inches away.Your girl will definitely make better use of the sun than a few lights. Have you thought about transplanting yet?

It's the wavelengths of light that come from natural sunlight that promotes the production of vitamins in our bodies, or something like that. How that part works with plants, I'm not sure, but the sun definitely has all of the wavelengths of light that plants have evolved to make use of, and the brightness of the sun from 93 million miles away doesn't taper off from the top of the plant to the bottom like that of a light bulb a few inches away.Your girl will definitely make better use of the sun than a few lights. Have you thought about transplanting yet?
I just transplanted into this pot maybe 2 weeks ago, and didn't see visible roots in the last pot, or soil when I transplanted. I think the regular soil, and way the plant started didn't help root the plant. Very well. I haven't seen any stable, decent size roots

Sounds like you're good there then. I transplanted my Whoite Widow yeaterday into an organic soil mix that I did up and it started to fill out immediately. This is the difference in 24 hours:

filling_in.jpg

Going on 9 weeks old now. Still some issues with color. Nothing major just going to keep doing what I'm doing. Maybe a week or so of a regular nute schedule and things will get straightened out , I also got a second light, but she's to big for the last setup I posted so she's back on my bedroom floor for now .
420-magazine-mobile948139010.jpg

Another thing also, need some advice on this. I've seen on people's post, the plant can show if it can tolerate the light cycle, start to droop after 17 hours on , ect. Well mine , after 15 hours, my leafs stand straight up light they are trying to swallow the lights. Any idea why?
420-magazine-mobile2028979428.jpg
like this photo, but there has been times where they stand straighter.

That is one happy plant praying to the light giving Gods they swell as they draw up water and nutes to convert light to energy when you turn off the light they drain out and go limp

That is one happy plant praying to the light giving Gods they swell as they draw up water and nutes to convert light to energy when you turn off the light they drain out and go limp
In the morning when I pull her out she's usually a little droopy, or crooked. Anything I can do to avoid this
420-magazine-mobile258373554.jpg

Nah it's normal mine do the same but I run a different light schedule so it's less pronounced. I run 6 on 2 off continuous light schedule it's suppose to grow them faster

Check out my journal, It works great! There is lots of science behind it but basically it turns a normal plant into an Olympic athlete. So once the plant has filled all of its Co2 receptors it has available it sits idly under the lights until the lights turn off then it goes to work processing it so there is a finite amount of growth a plant can do in a day, who knew, that's why most use an 18/6 schedule but why not let it grow three times a day instead of just once

Hello I'm starting my first every grow and I saw your progress. I was wondering if you had any advice on what I should do after germination. I have 3 seeds sprouted so far and was wondering where to start from there.

Hello I'm starting my first every grow and I saw your progress. I was wondering if you had any advice on what I should do after germination. I have 3 seeds sprouted so far and was wondering where to start from there.
Treat them like your babies, watch every move, make notes of everything. Read up on other people's journals to learn the do's and don't's . This is my first , and I started with nothing. And still know barely anything. But she's real healthy, that's all that matters. After my first grow I'm going to open new doors and try new things . . Good luck .

She's still on veg, loving life, no new updates. Nothing major has changed, the days seem to get longer the close I get to flowering .
420-magazine-mobile267638767.jpg
here's from an underview , she looks massive ;)

Hey Potheadchick2! New to growing here as well! From what I have read-you should not give your cannabis plants any miracle grow product as the NPK ratios are way off for the specimen. Try Formulex, Growth Technology, Earth Juice, General Hydroponics or Roots Organics. For my first grow, I'm using the Roots Organics line. General Hydroponics seems to be one of the most commonly used. Now that you are in veg- have you selected a line to go with? Good luck!!

Check out my journal, It works great! There is lots of science behind it but basically it turns a normal plant into an Olympic athlete. So once the plant has filled all of its Co2 receptors it has available it sits idly under the lights until the lights turn off then it goes to work processing it so there is a finite amount of growth a plant can do in a day, who knew, that's why most use an 18/6 schedule but why not let it grow three times a day instead of just once

Cool. I may have to give it a go sometime.

Actually you have to get them 12 hours of continuous darkness for flower so you have to do that, at that point your going to starve them of light if you try to cut any more out but I contemplated giving them an hour break at 5 hours into the light schedule when flowering to see if I can get better results.

Are they in soil or paper towel? For seedlings I usually just cut my regular soil 50/50 with perlite and into a pint size planter pot or a plastic Solo cup with holes in the bottom for drainage, I water them only when the soil is mostly dry, is light and feels almost empty, when I see roots poking out the holes in the bottom I transplant to quart size planters with regular soil let them recover then start light nutes unless they needed nutes before transplant then I just continue the same feed schedule for a week and re evaluate the nute amounts since the new soil has more in it because the first soil was cut 50/50 with perlite. Next I go to gallon size pots then 5 gallon size then the final pot.

Good luck

She's still on veg, loving life, no new updates. Nothing major has changed, the days seem to get longer the close I get to flowering .
420-magazine-mobile267638767.jpg
here's from an underview , she looks massive ;)

How many weeks is your plant in that photo this is mine in week six do you think it's just a bad seed ? Ph is 7.5 and I can't get it to go up
420-magazine-mobile1491811106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2096661708.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1234585260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1094712206.jpg

I've got nothing fancy going on. No pH testing yet ( minor twist and color change so I need to) but I only feed nutes like once a week, light schedule 18/6 . I'm no pro but your damage looks like some a burn from your nutes . Mine is around 9 weeks old .

Back
Top Bottom