First Time Grow, Super Stoked

Very nice. Looks like they are going to be good and potent with all the crystals over it like that.

I recently cut down my unripe buds - again - because I threw out my back - again - and needed some relief. Have yet to see a plant through to the end. But I get my MaryJane card soon and I'll be able to lay off my own stuff till it's done.
Thanks. -hopefully ur med card comes soon so u can see out a full grow. Either way long as u have some smoke things r great .
Thinking of cutting a few a Lil early to try things out, being my first grow an all.

Thanks. -hopefully ur med card comes soon so u can see out a full grow. Either way long as u have some smoke things r great .
Thinking of cutting a few a Lil early to try things out, being my first grow an all.

Can't hurt to try it. You'll certainly get a buzz off it by the looks of all that resin.

I'm getting my prescription in a week and a half. I just have to get set up with an LP. Looking forward to it; the black market just doesn't cut it for me anymore because I need it on a more regular basis now.

Dropping fan leaves here and there, even with a regular nute schedule , its only fan leafs and she doesn't effect anything else, so ill just keep an eye and hope the rest of flower goes good, 45 days in. Gotta be close

She's becomming "Nubby" so to speak, is this something to do with condition of growth, or the strain?
420-magazine-mobile208618517.jpg

Getting close to harvesting.
Wondering : can I super crop the top of the plant off if the lower isn't ready, or should I just pick the buds off? I could basically cut my plant in half , and harvest the top while leaving the bottom to fill out. The bottom still has new buds popping

Don't get rid of your leaves. Do some butter with them. I picked some leaves off my outdoor plants yesterday and made some to sort of tide me over for awhile. Definitely worth the time and cost for a block of butter. And you have some nice potent-looking leaves there to make it worthwhile.

Don't get rid of your leaves. Do some butter with them. I picked some leaves off my outdoor plants yesterday and made some to sort of tide me over for awhile. Definitely worth the time and cost for a block of butter. And you have some nice potent-looking leaves there to make it worthwhile.
I've seen that. I'm definitely interested in making canabutter. I've got a good bit of trim already . I've never had an effect from brownies or any eddibles at that, so curious to see what they'll do when I pump up the trim content

I've seen that. I'm definitely interested in making canabutter. I've got a good bit of trim already . I've never had an effect from brownies or any eddibles at that, so curious to see what they'll do when I pump up the trim content

It comes on pretty slow, but the effect, from my limited experience with the edibles, is much more mellowing and relaxing.

I just got back from the doctor; I got my prescription for MMJ! Just got to get set up with the Licensed Producer next week.

It comes on pretty slow, but the effect, from my limited experience with the edibles, is much more mellowing and relaxing.

I just got back from the doctor; I got my prescription for MMJ! Just got to get set up with the Licensed Producer next week.

I always bought them from a friend or a co worker, at 30$ each. Could only eat one. Definitely looking to eat half a pan and be glued in
Congrats on the script.

I always bought them from a friend or a co worker, at 30$ each. Could only eat one. Definitely looking to eat half a pan and be glued in 
Congrats on the script.

Thanks. I have some butter with fresh White Widow leaves on the stove now. Into the freezer in an hour or so and into me a while after that. Woo-hoo!

Thanks. I have some butter with fresh White Widow leaves on the stove now. Into the freezer in an hour or so and into me a while after that. Woo-hoo!
About how much trim do you use? I heard a oz of trim is good, even a half oz could get the job done . I'm at 5 grams of trim, I've got a while to go ;)

About how much trim do you use? I heard a oz of trim is good, even a half oz could get the job done . I'm at 5 grams of trim, I've got a while to go ;)

Well I didn't so much weigh it as just eyeball it, but I took a pound of butter and added chopped up leaves until they were fairly dense in the dipper, which was probably an ounce or so. Then I simmered it all on low heat until the leaves were crispy. If you're a little short on leaves, you use a little less butter. Do you plan on using the crystally leaves around the buds? If so, that'll bump up the THC right there. Just keep all of your trim in the freezer until you have enough to use. Oh. and when the leaves were crispy, I didn't throw them out, I ate them. Waste not, want not with this stuff.

Tastes like buttered popcorn to me. Quite pleasant actually, but yesterday I ate a half pound of butter so I need to find a way to use them with less calories or I'll be packing on the pounds in no time.

Thanks, I'll be trying it soon. Pretty much all my trim has crystals all over it so I'm sure it'll be poten . another week or so and shell be ready to come down .
420-magazine-mobile204651327.jpg

Thanks, I'll be trying it soon. Pretty much all my trim has crystals all over it so I'm sure it'll be poten . another week or so and shell be ready to come down .

You going to start another plant after this one? I have a bunch of auto seeds to play with over the fall and winter. Should be easier than fooling around with full sized ones in my limited space.

I will be doing another after this harvest, more bag seed though, definitely going to do some LST and topping to control size. Cut a few buds off the other day to get a feel for drying a curing before she all comes down and I mess up everything. She smells like hay, the longer they sit in the jar the stronger they smell. its been drying for almost 3 days, tonight i put them in a jar to cure for a while. Hope fully she starts smelling more pleasant as time passes
420-magazine-mobile1898453833.jpg

Back
Top Bottom