First Time Grow, Super Stoked

I totally believe that we give her energy doing this and she loves it, paying it back in full with bigger buds :)

So easy just to stand and stare at the beauty eh
Very, my girl always catches me in the closet and asks if I'm actually doing something or just staring. Lol she's coming along well. And I agree the more I look the more she produces
420-magazine-mobile1398619213.jpg

I think she may have grown so fast in last two weeks the leaves kind of "stretched" so to speak .... Maybe...
She's grown a good 6 inches in a week since I transplanted and changed to 12/12

Yeah, they have a good growth spurt early in the budding phase. I'm waiting for my next ones to hit that part. I should be seeing the beginnings of buds any day now.

She's getting to tall. What do I do?? She's about 5 1/2 ft tall. && I'm just about out of space. Anything I can do besides topping? I'd rather not lose the top cola.❄❄ She's filling out nice. We are on day 15 of flower.... Grown almost two ft since she got switched over to 12/12
420-magazine-mobile1829772548.jpg
I've got about 5 inches left before I have no room at all. It seems i wake up and shes another 2-3inches bigger. I've thought about tying her down some but I'm not sure how well that would go, since she's about 3 months old and I been trying to keep her straight as a rail.
Never thought shed get this big. Imagine if I would have waited to flower like I originally wanted.

Wow she's sure reached up!
Five and a half feet tall :)

Mine blew me away last month when they stretched in those first two bloom weeks

Looks like you've gotta take steps now

You don't wanna lose the top bud!

Some training is in order

It's way easier to train em first - look into low stress training and SCROG growing - that's the way i go myself

It's amazing the shapes she'll adapt to with a little encouragement

You might have to supercrop your girl about six inches from her top

Have a look at supercropping tutorials in 420 or maybe YouTube

Basically it involves slightly crushing the stem between your fingers to weaken it so you can bend the branch and it won't spring back the way it was - then you could bend the tallest part 90 degrees to the side to avoid touching the light

Might need a string to support the bent branch from above

Wow she's sure reached up!
Five and a half feet tall :)

Mine blew me away last month when they stretched in those first two bloom weeks

Looks like you've gotta take steps now

You don't wanna lose the top bud!

Some training is in order

It's way easier to train em first - look into low stress training and SCROG growing - that's the way i go myself

It's amazing the shapes she'll adapt to with a little encouragement

You might have to supercrop your girl about six inches from her top

Have a look at supercropping tutorials in 420 or maybe YouTube

Basically it involves slightly crushing the stem between your fingers to weaken it so you can bend the branch and it won't spring back the way it was - then you could bend the tallest part 90 degrees to the side to avoid touching the light

Might need a string to support the bent branch from above

Can you use this super cropping technic during flower? I'm in my first week of flower and seeing great results although I'm afraid that height isn't the deal for me it's more of a bush type structure
420-magazine-mobile1684720175.jpg
this is her now and this is her before...
420-magazine-mobile1051765731.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1756749970.jpg

I've never supercropped myself - only seen about it on 420 - jdub i don't think you'll have an issue with height - look into Low Stress Training for future grows

I think you can do LST anytime but in veg she's growing different to in bloom

Use the veg phase to shape her to the space you've got for flowering

In veg she's got incredible powers of recovery but less so in bloom as she's focusing her energies differently

Potheadchick maybe bending might be wiser

You'll have to mcguyver a solution

I left for two days out of town and thought for sure when I came back the top would be burnt to a crisp . suprisingly she didn't grow any taller in the two days. Hopefully she's slown down on growing up. I'm on day 18 of flower. And in those days she sprouted almost two foot more

Back
Top Bottom