First Time Grow, Super Stoked

Well the clone died. Not sure what I did wrong, better luck next time.
On the other hand this lady is doing great
420-magazine-mobile2091633629.jpg
I'm transplanting tomorrow, then i was thinking of trying the 36hour dark period then begin flower. What do y'all think??
420-magazine-mobile529886268.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1650503019.jpg

How did the clone look when it died? I had a problem getting them going at first, but I was putting them in wet soil rather than just damp. The cutting kind of wilted and then rotted away at the bottom. When I backed off on the water they started doing better. Like you say, better luck next time.

They kinda looked like they had to much moisture in the leaves . real heavy and dark green fell over, I'm going out of town and won't be able to tend to it so I just threw it out . gonna start fresh again soon.

Looking good! I ended cutting down one of mine early in the budding process because I threw out my back again the other day and I needed some muscle relaxant. Hard decision, having to choose between what I wanted and what I needed, but in the end, my preference was to be without severe pain.

Looking good! I ended cutting down one of mine early in the budding process because I threw out my back again the other day and I needed some muscle relaxant. Hard decision, having to choose between what I wanted and what I needed, but in the end, my preference was to be without severe pain.
Any pics? Was it good ? What'd you yeild?
Mines showing around 20 decent spots of preflower. I'm drooling over her daily

Have you considered repotting right now before she stretches?
This next two weeks you should see a surge in veg growth plus some emerging pre flowers
The pot she's in right now looks quite small
Root booster can be added up to week three of bloom
Stop it after then and begin to add pk boost

The bigger the root system the better :)
I just transplanted her into the 5 gallon bucket a couple days ago. I hope its enough I didn't really plan to go up anymore.
420-magazine-mobile821744982.jpg
there's the roots just a few days ago when I transplanted .

Any pics? Was it good ? What'd you yeild?
Mines showing around 20 decent spots of preflower. I'm drooling over her daily 

Yeah, I got a couple pics before she was cut down. Considering she was only halfway along it's not too bad. I was actually quite impressed with the potency of it; it's good enough to relax my back muscles, which is what I need, and give me a nice buzz, which is what I want. I got considerably less than an ounce I guess, but I'm drying it in the microwave on the fly so I can't get a good number for anything like that yet. I have to get a scale eventually so I can ration myself. And I'm drooling over mine too - all day when I'm working on that damn concrete floor. I'm hoping to be feeling better soon because I don't want to have to cut my other one early too. I may have to get some muscle and back meds over the counter.
DSCI1082a.jpg
DSCI1072a.jpg

Yeah, I got a couple pics before she was cut down. Considering she was only halfway along it's not too bad. I was actually quite impressed with the potency of it; it's good enough to relax my back muscles, which is what I need, and give me a nice buzz, which is what I want. I got considerably less than an ounce I guess, but I'm drying it in the microwave on the fly so I can't get a good number for anything like that yet. I have to get a scale eventually so I can ration myself. And I'm drooling over mine too - all day when I'm working on that damn concrete floor. I'm hoping to be feeling better soon because I don't want to have to cut my other one early too. I may have to get some muscle and back meds over the counter.
DSCI1082a.jpg
DSCI1072a.jpg
Patience is key, in the end it will pay off for sure. Looks good tho. Keep up the good work.

Patience is key, in the end it will pay off for sure. Looks good tho. Keep up the good work. 

Well the early harvest wasn't in vain. It relaxed my back muscles to the point that my spine was able to snap back in place about 20 minutes ago. Gotta love it. I just hope my back don't go out again until the other plant's done.

Back
Top Bottom