First Time Grow

Fer96gar

This will actually be my second grow but the first one I had to leave in the beginning so had to be taken down . These are white widow feminized seed boughten from crop king seeds
420-magazine-mobile385852440.jpg
... I using a 600w led light .. right now I just put in the seeds in water then I am gonna put them in paper towel. My questions right now would be should I use the led right away or use cfl lights in the beginning and if i use led how high? Also any advice would be appreciated I want to do a 4 by 4 by 82 would this be good size ?

Hey there fer96gar, I wouldn't put any light on them until they sprout and you put them in soil. Once they pop open then put them in soil about 1/2 in.down. Then when they sprout out of soil then put your lights on them. But remember they are young and you don't want to burn them up with to much light. Good luck!

Hey there fer96gar, I wouldn't put any light on them until they sprout and you put them in soil. Once they pop open then put them in soil about 1/2 in.down. Then when they sprout out of soil then put your lights on them. But remember they are young and you don't want to burn them up with to much light. Good luck!

Appreciate it hope fully it will go good . Do you think that light would only be good for 2 plants or could I sneak one or two more ?

Appreciate it hope fully it will go good . Do you think that light would only be good for 2 plants or could I sneak one or two more ?

I believe that your size tent, if it's 4x4 should handle 4 plants with your Leds. Personally I would like to concentrate on 2 nice ones say in 6 gallon pots. Usually bigger pots if you have the room produce bigger plants I believe.
Also if it's your first time I would just do the 2 to see how it goes. I have seen dudes take 2 plants in that size tent and when they scrogged them they filled the whole 4x4 tent up. Hope all works out for ya!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom