First Grow (MICHIGAN)!

Pic update.... Unbelievable how much they have taken off since using the Mexican Bat Guano. Went to the Hydro shop yesterday and picked up some Indonesian Bat Guano which is supposed to be good for flowering. Also went and re-potted a few that were still in smaller pots... Check em out :)

6219.JPG

2456.JPG

7183.JPG

5242.JPG

3386.JPG

4307.JPG

1669.JPG

ha, a few I thought were females ended up being males. Shit, the flower looked like a bud comin out, however, it became very obvious it was sacs and not hairs :)
I got 10 plants left and now cloning sounds like a good idea. I will go Monday to the hydro shop and get a cloning kit. Wish me luck:oops:

Traficante, how's that grow coming bro? We started 9 and currently have 5 above the rockwool cubes. Fingers crossed that the other 4 still germinate. I can replace all but the roadrunner as it was a gift bean and was crushed when it arrived. Good luck bro, post more pics when ya can.

Traficante, how's that grow coming bro? We started 9 and currently have 5 above the rockwool cubes. Fingers crossed that the other 4 still germinate. I can replace all but the roadrunner as it was a gift bean and was crushed when it arrived. Good luck bro, post more pics when ya can.
Thanx for stopping by bro, I will definitely post some pics later as Im heading to the Hydro store for a cloning kit, cheers!

The room looks great.
Found a few hermies then? Just keep a closer eye on them over the next few days.

Just wait and the remaining 10 will fill that room! :yummy:

Thanx for the words of encouragement dude, its been a wild ride so far :)

Just keep doing what you're doing and things should turn out okay. How far into 12/12 are you today? I see excelent things in your future.

Just keep doing what you're doing and things should turn out okay. How far into 12/12 are you today? I see excelent things in your future.
thanx for stopping by dood :) Its been 32 days since I switched to 12/12. So im guessing this will be an 8-10 week flowering process.

ok, I cloned a few of my plants. Altogether I have 5 little clones inside a greenhouse in the grow room under (1) 400 Watt HPS Light on a 24 hr cycle. Question I have for some of you is... How long do I leave them on the 24 hour cycle of light before I switch them to 12/12? Pics soon :)

Traficante, noticed the thermometer/humidity indicator. Have the same one, from walmart for ~$7.00. Like the fact that it shows highs and lows. Paid $20.00 for my others from the gro shop and they don't have that feature. Plants are looking very good bro. Wishin ya a green grow and a basket of buds.

Traficante, noticed the thermometer/humidity indicator. Have the same one, from walmart for ~$7.00. Like the fact that it shows highs and lows. Paid $20.00 for my others from the gro shop and they don't have that feature. Plants are looking very good bro. Wishin ya a green grow and a basket of buds.

No doubt on the thermometer!!! I did buy it @ Walmart LOL. $7.99!!!!

Now for some pics :

DSC0001210.JPG

DSC0001011.JPG

DSC000117.JPG

DSC0000912.JPG

DSC0000815.JPG

Looking good.. so whats the story then traficante.. we entering the 12/12 stage today??

:peace:

Thanks for stopping by fuuji0019 :rollit:

They have been on 12/12... I was asking about the clones I have. I have 5 clones on 24 hr cycle and was wanting advice on when to switch them over to 12/12. You might have misunderstood me. But check it out, i did clip the female plants and got 5 clones yesterday... So they are definitely younglings. I had them under the HPS lamp but decided to put them under 2 CFL's for now...
I also found one hermie in the bunch and it looks like 2 more might be. So I might end up cloning some more.
Check out some pics :)

DSC000155.JPG

Possible hermie suspects, back two on the right...
DSC000162.JPG

DSC000173.JPG

DSC000184.JPG

lol Sorry, just woke up and currently enjoying a wake-and-bake.. as always!

I thought they looked like they had been, but yeah, was getting my storys crossed.
Keeping track and following so many different peoples grows at the moment, but really liking yours. Really influenced me to use bins as pots next time.

Cant tell if its a hermie, but the height could be an early sign also.
Keep up the good work!

lol Sorry, just woke up and currently enjoying a wake-and-bake.. as always!

I thought they looked like they had been, but yeah, was getting my storys crossed.
Keeping track and following so many different peoples grows at the moment, but really liking yours. Really influenced me to use bins as pots next time.

Cant tell if its a hermie, but the height could be an early sign also.
Keep up the good work!

ahhhh, wake and bake...... so jealous! I havent had any medical grade in months. Dealing with dirt weed at the moment :(
Sad about the hermies, seems like all my nice big bushy plants were either male or hermie :-(
Oh well, attack of the clones baby!

thinking Im gonna grow these clones I have using hydro. Is this possible since the mother's were from a soil grow? Thinking about getting all the necessary things by this Saturday. Let me know if this is a good idea. Cheers!!!!

I have a question for the experts.... What should be the ideal Temp and Humidity levels in a greenhouse for clones? I have 5 clones and the temp is between 85 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit and the humidity is over 90%. Is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom