Rock's first grow

lol, thats funny. It was the cabinet I was interested in but your grow was great to watch. Trying to learn from you two....thanks for sharing that, I got a good laugh.

Here are recent pics, they grew taller than i wanted them to so i had to remove the shelf and move the light up other than that every things seems to be going ok.
ppm-1250
Ph-5.8 - 6.0
temp- 80/70

rsz_2DSC00497.jpg

rsz_DSC00500.jpg

rsz_DSC00506.jpg

rsz_DSC00512.jpg

:cheer:

Hey Rock nice grow :rollit: I was wondering if it was hard to take out the shelf in the cool cab and could you lower the shelf 1 foot if you wanted to. Do the 4 supports for the shelf move up and down or are they fixed in one spot ? I like the design :thanks: In Advance :cool:

Hey Rock nice grow :rollit: I was wondering if it was hard to take out the shelf in the cool cab and could you lower the shelf 1 foot if you wanted to. Do the 4 supports for the shelf move up and down or are they fixed in one spot ? I like the design :thanks: In Advance :cool:

Thanks StarDuster, the shelf was as easy as lifting it up and out. The shelf sits on four brackets that go into slots that are already cut into the cab. you can move the shelf to any height in the cab.

I trimmed some leaves, don't know how much to cut of or when i should have done it any advice would be appreciated.

rsz_DSC00531.jpg

rsz_DSC00526.jpg

rsz_DSC00529.jpg

:cheer:
rsz_DSC00524.jpg

rsz_DSC00528.jpg

rsz_DSC00530.jpg

:popcorn:

Beautiful crop, I especially like the last picture. I hope when my grow (my first as well) is ready to flower it will look half as good as that - haha.

trimmed some leaves, don't know how much to cut of or when i should have done it any advice would be appreciated.
As a rule of thumb I do not remove sun or fan leaves until they are ready or Yellow or Diseased. When buds form and are into their final stages, some yellowing and discoloration will appear, this is normal. I will then remove some of the leaves that prevent sunlight or (lamp light) into the plants flowers. The leaves will change colors as some nutes do not flow into the leaf during flowering time. This allows the plant to focus on Flower production.

As a rule of thumb I do not remove sun or fan leaves until they are ready or Yellow or Diseased. When buds form and are into their final stages, some yellowing and discoloration will appear, this is normal. I will then remove some of the leaves that prevent sunlight or (lamp light) into the plants flowers. The leaves will change colors as some nutes do not flow into the leaf during flowering time. This allows the plant to focus on Flower production.

I knew i shouldnt have listened to my brother. Thanks Cherma, I leave them alone. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom