First Grow (MICHIGAN)!

I would wait to nute that particular plant. Try giving just plain water for a few days, and see if there's any improvement. What's the ph of your nute solution? Can you do a ph test on the runoff as well?

I would wait to nute that particular plant. Try giving just plain water for a few days, and see if there's any improvement. What's the ph of your nute solution? Can you do a ph test on the runoff as well?

unfortunately, I cant do the test on the run-off. :(
its not only one plant either, there are a few in the batch with the same issue.
the pH test doesnt give me accurate numbers, just says its neutral, which is around 7.0? should i bring it down some? if so, how would I do this?
thanx so much in advance :peace:

ok, so today i pulled 8 males from the bunch. i have 21 left in the flowering room. some are females for certain, but the others are too young to tell. No pics today :(

ok, so.... I have another update today. The day kind of started on a sad note to find 6 more males in the bunch. But I stepped out and got home a few hours later, and found a bunch of budding sites on the rest of my crop... SO IM TOOOOO EXCITED!!!!:cheer:

Here are some pics!!!! Sucks I dont know how to take close ups :( Anyone know how with a sony cybershot 12.1 megapixels?

2455.JPG

3385.JPG

5241.JPG

6218.JPG

6218.JPG

7182.JPG

Unbelievable how the HPS lights work so well for flowering. They just started showing budding sites yesterday and today I already have one plant with an inch long nug. Cant wait to see what kind of yield ill get. Hopefully some nice thick dense budz :)

Hey buddy yeah if you have an extra space to keep your clones go for it, thats how you get a harvest every 2 months! keep it up!

Hey buddy yeah if you have an extra space to keep your clones go for it, thats how you get a harvest every 2 months! keep it up!
Thanx for coming by DeadTour09
After discussing it with the mrs., I think we will wait this grow out since its our first. Dont wanna bite more than we can chew I guess.
We will start a fresh new grow with some quality seeds in Hydro soon as this grow is finished.
We will mos def clone from there as we will have premo seeds :)

Regarding your drainage issue, did you drill some holes in the bottom of those waste baskets?

regards,

SS

I sure did, 4 of them on each. I was wanting to know if I should drill some more? However, all seems well now. It appears I was underwatering :-(

I have to admit that at this time all is well, and I am very relieved to see my grow doing this well being my first time. Thanks for stopping setting sun :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom