First Grow (MICHIGAN)!

clones are doing fantastic. so far all 5 are still alive! still have them under the cfl's on 24/0. The ladies are doing great and flowering. pics time :

8164.JPG

7184.JPG

6220.JPG

5243.JPG

4308.JPG

3387.JPG

2457.JPG

1670.JPG

Lookin great traficante, I had a hermie in my last indoor crop and didn't see it and of course the fan helped spread the pollen around but it was late in the grow so didn't get the tops to much just the lower small buds...Great job my man...

Trafi, Your plants look great and the flowering is going strong. Love the setup in the trash bins. Just one question? Did you drill holes in the bottom for water runoff?

+rep my friend. Your an inspiration to those of us just starting. :)

:peace: :roorrip:

thanx for stopping by Wolfbuddie :thanks:

i did drill 4 wholes underneath each bin. appreciate the rep and looking forward to seeing your crop soon!!! :peace:

Lookin great traficante, I had a hermie in my last indoor crop and didn't see it and of course the fan helped spread the pollen around but it was late in the grow so didn't get the tops to much just the lower small buds...Great job my man...
hermies blow :-(
thank the weed god i still have some fems! thanx for making a pit stop moslowjj, your greenhouse grow is AMAZING!!!!

Those look like a 22 quart office style trash can. I was thinking about doing that as well, but I'm going to go growbags and catch pans instead this time around, your garden looks great!!! +reps if I can buddy

:popcorn:

Those look like a 22 quart office style trash can. I was thinking about doing that as well, but I'm going to go growbags and catch pans instead this time around, your garden looks great!!! +reps if I can buddy

:popcorn:
I wanna try the grow bags my next time around, better than pots I guess...

So, I decided to try LST with what I have. Seems like they are loving it. I took a video this time around to make it a little more interesting.
Cheers guys!:popcorn:

YouTube - July 26

Traficante...just checked out your pics and video bro. Great looking grow. You be sitting on some excellant bud soon! I have thought of posting a video also, wasn't sure if I could, will definately do so now. + reps if I can, keep up the great work.

this is my first post so im new to this but ur plants look great man... i am goin to be startin my first grown on here so wish me luck!!!!! But great plants keep up the great work..... :nicethread:

thanx for stoppin by rocafellarush, pleasure to have you. Welcome to the 420 family. Looking forward to your grow dude :peace:

ok guys, time for an update... So the 5 clones I originally took I placed in pots with soil and under a fluorescent fixture. Their roots were already coming out of the rockwool so I figured it was time for them to go in their new homes. Tomorrow I will clone a few more from my garden. I took another video since its easier with the HPS lamps on... Enjoy :)

YouTube - July 30th

Yo,
your getting pretty good with the video thing. Everytime I watch your flicks I think this should end with a big ole puff a smoke.:goodjob:

I growlegal

Back
Top Bottom