First Grow (MICHIGAN)!

Thanx for the suggestions guys! I'm gonna get like 10 (5) gallon buckets... Will I be able to put 2 to a pot then?
I'm currently using box fans to cool down the room. Be back in a few hours with some news.

I wouldn't, they end up litterally strangling each other. Some pots are tapered at the bottom, see if you would even use small plastic trash cans of the 3-4 gal size as the rectangles fit in a room very well.

Ok... So I got me 12 (5) gallon buckets and I'm gonna get like 10 more. I'm thinking of waiting for them to show sex b4 I re pot the into the 5 gallon buckets

Ok... So I got me 12 (5) gallon buckets and I'm gonna get like 10 more. I'm thinking of waiting for them to show sex b4 I re pot the into the 5 gallon buckets

The longer you wait to seperate the more problems you'll run into. They are fighting one another for food and water, and the roots will entangle. The sooner the better for you and the plants.

no pics right now, but i just wanted to note that the plants are doing wonderful. I fed them for the first time a few days ago and they are really taking off. still havent gotten enough pots to transplant but hope to do it over the weekend... :)

Can anyone here tell me how many HPS 400 WATT lamps I would need for a room with approximately 30-40 plants? I got 3 lamps altogether but have access to lots more. I just want to have exactly what I need for a terrific crop. Thanks in advance!!!!

ok, so here are some current pics I took just a few moments ago...

DSC025461.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/uploads/66416/DSC025471.JPG[/IMG
[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/uploads/66416/DSC025492.JPG
DSC025502.JPG

DSC025512.JPG

DSC02556.JPG

DSC025571.JPG

I think I have quite a few females, too bad this shitty camera doesnt allow close up shots...

Nah they're good photos still.
All looking good traficante, liking your grow. Interested to see how the double potted ones turn out :yummy:
thanx for stoppin by :) :thanks:

I just re vamped my grow room (actually moved it to the closet)
I am having issues with low humidity and at times high temps...
but here are some pics, as you guys will see, I did re pot most of them into individual pots. check em out :rollit:
1666.JPG

2450.JPG

3383.JPG

4304.JPG

5239.JPG

6209.JPG

7181.JPG

Hahaha, yeah boaaay. You took my tip on the waste baskets, thats awesome man. Grow looks great. Have you tried turning the fan around the other way to see what the temps do then? +rep if i can

Hahaha, yeah boaaay. You took my tip on the waste baskets, thats awesome man. Grow looks great. Have you tried turning the fan around the other way to see what the temps do then? +rep if i can

yeah dude, the waste basket thingy is awesome, thanx!!!!
I will try switching the fan around and see what happens...

Ok, so I have an update....
I noticed a yellow discoloration on the leaves and Im not sure why. I bought a PH test and it says its Neutral. Can anyone help me on this? Im most def not overwatering. Can it be due to lack of drainage?
I also bought some mexican bat guano for Nute this time. Should I wait till the yellow discoloration goes away to feed them?
Check out the pics and let me know :)

yellow discoloration
DSC025882.JPG

DSC025892.JPG

DSC025902.JPG

DSC025912.JPG

DSC025922.JPG

Back
Top Bottom