Rock's first grow

Thanks Stix will do, I pulled 1 more male and the rest of them are girls (6). I will post a few pic's in a bit.

rsz_DSC00391.jpg

rsz_DSC003901.jpg

rsz_DSC00398.jpg

rsz_DSC00397.jpg

just saw the light incident, never done that. I'm lying. lol
When that happens, remember plants have no idea how long of a day they have; you could easily run 48 hours on and 12 off if you want. All they know is when the dark gets messed up, do not let the dark schedule fluctuate. If the timer is left on again go the full day lights on and then lights off at normal time. By trying to fix the error it seems like they only got 5 hours of dark that night. Hope thats understandable, good luck with yer grow!!

Thanks fly, that makes perfect sense. next time i do that ill know what to do. They seem to be OK the largest one has got buds growing everywhere and the others have just a few white hairs at the bud sites. Don't know if thats do to my light problem or just different strains or something else. Ill post new pics tonight.

Nice man i like in the second picture how easy it is to tell the difference between the indica and the sativa ladies you got!

Don't know if thats do to my light problem or just different strains or something else
My Sativas also are 3 weeks ahead of the indicas and will finish 3-4 weeks after the Sweet Tooths are done. But very healthy here.

Thanks Pan and Dweeden. Cant wait to watch your next grow Dweeden...them buds look very sweet. I just took some pics ill post in a few.

Hey Rock...you were so interested in my grow and everything is the beginning i thought you were the fuzzz...heey heey thats funny. After chopping the first few girls - just a FYI they are hollow so if you have much upper weight be sure to support them. DJB tells me they're all hollow, my bad.

Your girls look great...peace

Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they're not watching you!!!

Back
Top Bottom