First Time Grower - Dinafem Blue Widow

what's the dif between fimming and topping?

They both do almost the same thing. Topping you completely take off the top growth causing the nodes below it to branch and become the top. FIMMING is there you take about 80% of the top growth and the plant still acts as it's been topped the only difference being is that the top growth continues to grow and the nodes below it grow causing there to be four tops instead of two.

Week 5/Day 36, I know technically yesterday was the start of week 5 but I completely forgot to put up. Anyway, so today I have decided to LST train her today. I gingerly bent the two main stems down and over the side of my container. Hoping by doing this it stimulates more growth in the middle of the plant, allowing for more kolas to develop. Depending on the growth seen I may keep her LST for a few days.
image24438.jpg
image24439.jpg
image24440.jpg

Sweet i did the same thing yesterday to my plant

Looks nice man.
Im thinking of going that way with one of the OG's on mine.
Im a little behind you, will be good schoolin' to watch! :D

With one of the new OG's? You did LST the OG you've got ready to go into flowering? I'm really hoping she responds well to LST. Not looking for a huge yield just yet since it is my first. Anything over an oz will be a bonus.

With one of the new OG's? You did LST the OG you've got ready to go into flowering? I'm really hoping she responds well to LST. Not looking for a huge yield just yet since it is my first. Anything over an oz will be a bonus.

hhehe, started a little early today. I can see it could be confusing :p
Im thinking of LST one of the new OG's that I have in veg. But let it grow a little tall first.
I always started so early, could be good to see what happens if you let it grow a little tall first :)

hhehe, started a little early today. I can see it could be confusing :p
Im thinking of LST one of the new OG's that I have in veg. But let it grow a little tall first.
I always started so early, could be good to see what happens if you let it grow a little tall first :)
Hahaha, yea, my body boycotts sleep so I'm always starting early, but mentally I'm not all there.
She's about 18" tall, so I figured now was as good as any to do some LST keep her short and bushy.

Day 39, only 21 more days of veg left. Going to turn her over to flowering after 60 days or two months. Not much to update you all on she continues to be LST. I think within the next day or so I'll take her off of the LST and allow her to recover for a few days and then top all the new growth. Haven't watered or given her nutes in a few days, I feel like I've kept the soil too wet the last couple weeks and when the roots don't have to search for water/nutes they don't grow efficiently. Might water at the end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom