First time grower/growth question

No nutes have been added avg temp and RH is 70f and 51%RH
I only found it on one plant on those 2 leaves. Other than that they look pretty healthy and happy. Hopefully i dont have any critters

you will be fine those are lower leaves, looks like nute damage from transplant or whatever in the dirt as it adjusted, doesnt seem bad as long as the new growth is looking ok and its only one or 2 lower leaves no worrires. You should start a journal it makes it easier to go back and look at information, pictures etc.. i take pics every day or every 2 days

there is no requirement. just make sure you add a link to your signature so people can find it and help and comment

Regarding cloning- while it can be done pretty much whenever, IF you want a good clone- that is, a clone carrying its mothers genetics, you MUST wait until atleast 5th node.
Taking a clone sooner then this and it will not have all genetics, as the plant hasnt reached maturity.

Regarding up potting- everyones different and different things work for different growers. Personally, idont want my roots balling up at the bottom, not for more then a day anyways.

And for the scrubber- nice big piece of cardboard cut to fit the between the closet door and wall, cut a hole in cardboard and send vent out the hole.

Outside dirt- sure you can use it! Id highly recommend cooking it first to kill off anyting unwanted, then youd almost have to add good microbs back into it. ....much easier to buy a cheapish bag from the store.
Edit: in case youre tempted, by cooking, i mean literally cooking on a baking tray in the oven (have to look up specifics, someting like 320degree for 30mins?).. Wont smell good, will stinkify the entire house. ..just go buy some:laughtwo:

Journal- not sure if or how to add this to the journal unless you ask a mod to rename the title for you and move it to the journals section.

Back
Top Bottom