First Time Grower - How do my plants look for day 10? How many plants should I grow?

Cannasauce

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums. I'm a 22 year old MMMP looking into growing my own medicine.

I have been doing a TON of research online about growing cannabis. I have never grown any kind of plant in my life. But believe I have dug deep enough online to get myself to harvest, I even built my own grow cabinet 36"x19"x5ft grow space, minus space for the light.

Here is my set up:
Strain: Unknown (from a mix of saved seeds sometimes found in bud)
Medium: Soil, currently in a organic seed starter mix, looking to transplant into Sunshine #4 or Pro Mix (I'm still on the fence)
Light: For now, 2 cheaper model 270W LED UFOs (they had decent reviews)
Schedule: 18 hours on / 6 hours off - Watered every 2 days - feed every water

Veg Nutrients: - Advanced Nutrients - @ 1/2 rec dose -
Sensi Grow A
Sensi Grow B
Bud Candy (first 2 weeks)
Voodoo Juice (first 2 weeks)

I have three questions: (refer to pics for all)

1. I'm curious to know how my plants look for day 10?

2. Can I implement SCROG in this small of a cabinet? Why I should, or should not?

3. How many plants do you think I can fit in this cabinet comfortably? (I've been guessing 2 or 3)

I look forward to any responses, thanks!

Planted seeds on June 3rd.

Day 1 - June 5th - First sprout
RxHGiaR.jpg

Day 3 - June 7th
97MmgzT.jpg

Day 6 - June 10th

eVcAA2M.jpg

Day 9 - June 13th
5T2LXrY.jpg

Day 10 - June 14th - Today
9RS2wTv.jpg

And last but not least, my cabinet.
qnf779i.jpg

o6lgvhF.jpg

Re: First Time Grower - How do my plants look for day 10? How many plants should I gr

Bump - Sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread last night.

Re: First Time Grower - How do my plants look for day 10? How many plants should I gr

looks like a 2x4 cab. ive scrogged in smaller and got good results. you can have 1 or 20 plants in there possibly more.(however many 2 litre bottles or solo cups u can fit in there) depends how long you plan to veg and how tall. the more plants the less veg. u could do sog in there if you wanted. all up to your preference. if i was you i would scrog 4 plants in there. and also might not want to water that much for plants that small. or check roots and possible pot up.

1. I think they look fine.

2. In my experience, scrogging in a tight space limits your ability to get to the back plants. Just tie them down, or weave the branches under each other as a living scrog.

3. Number of plants depends entirely on how you train them. I only get 3 ladies in flower in that space because I train them low and wide.

Back
Top Bottom