First time grower looking for tips

So what should i do now if she is a female? Will she start growing buds right away or will she wait for me to switch to 12/12?

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

12/12 but remember this patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants, let them grow for being as old as they are I thought they would be bigger, this is 4.5 weeks old
420-magazine-mobile479957015.jpg
LST
420-magazine-mobile396360015.jpg
topped, they both just woke up so a lil droopy from sleeping, but I suggest you up pot and also use fabric smart pots roots love O2 so that helps them breathe, as many gallons your pot is is how many feet your plant can potentially get, 15 gallon pot equals 15 foot plant, I am get lemon super silver haze ready to put out doors when Seattle warms up, she will be in a 15 gallon with FFOF soil and feed occasionally but let Mother Nature do her work on her

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

And remember this LED lights makes cannabis cal-mag whores I have never gone thru more cal-mag than under led lights

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wait let them grow, as cannabis vegs its is like human consider her a 8 year old you need to wait til she hits puberty so her hormones are right. You will see pre flowers and she will be a nice size

alright so it has been a week and a few days since i fimmed and finished lsting them. looking great and took quite a bit of growth off tonight, as you can see in the last pic. i gave them some of the calmag with a tiny bit of grow big from ff wednesday night and that seemed to help them out quite a bit since the fresh water i gave them before.

the first two pics im sure are females, but the second two are the same plant on both sides of the stalk. he is my smallest and unfortunately i think he is a male. last two pics are a group photo with the smaller 'guy' to the left and a pile of trimmings

Picture_20172303092345_1_.jpg

Picture_20172103092130_2_.jpg

Picture_20171603091611_2_.jpg

Picture_20171503091540_2_.jpg

20170303_212720_1_.jpg

20170303_212713_001_1_.jpg

Looking sweet bud! Might be a little early to tell is she s a he or vis versa, how old are they at this point? I think I remember reading that usually the males will grow faster/taller then the fem...Just wondering about the defol too, is that a common practice on such a young plant for ya? They sure look healthy, loven life I d say!!

They are small due to being grown under crappy florescent lighting for almost two months. At this point im about day 60 into veg. I took a lot of the fan leaves off cause they were blocking light from the bud sites. As the title states this is new to me so im not sure if all that defoil was a good thing but i will find out!

I just wanted to get a second opinion cause i only have a 300w led and it has two panels. The plants seem to respond very well being directly under each panel. But i have three plants so im trying to decide if i want to give the bigger ones i think are female most of the light and put the smaller fella to the side.

Thanks for your imput man i appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Any updates? I'm thinking about the Same brand light but 600w...

found this journal this morning on my way too work then lost it! Thankfully found it again . hope to see them girls get nice and big very soon

Just went and bought a nother mars 300 to go in my tent so I will have 2 of them and maybe be able to do 2 plants in my tent.
happy growing

I didn't read all 6 days pages . But if your plants are still droopy or look beat down. Raise your light up off of them. That light will literally beat them down. Which will inhibit growth. So raise it. That will help tremendously

20170224_185240_1_.jpg
20170224_185227_1_.jpg
20170224_185214_1_.jpg
20170224_175027_1_.jpg
20170224_174947_1_.jpg

here are the ladies(hopefully) i have been growing them for almost two months now and was using lights of america grow lights from walmart, which is why they are pretty tiny still. three days ago i got a tent and a 300w led light. just started to do some lst and possibly thinking about topping them a little. i read i should have topped before starting lst but its too late now. also a few notable brown spots and some yellowing spots on the leaves, nute burn, light burn or the start of something else?

i personally think they look healthy for being grown under crappy florescent lighting and i do think they are very small for being in week 7 of veg. soil im using is half ff of and half happy frog and i just started using grow big last week and have been using big bloom for about five weeks.

i was hoping to see if anyone has any tips or suggestions for doing anything different then i am now. i really love growing them and have wanted to do this since i was in highschool(27 now). ive been working pretty hard and have spent a decent amount of money, obviously hoping to get results. i enjoy constructive criticism and am looking to get some feedback/opinions/what the hell are you doing that for?! lol

anyone who replies is helping me a great deal and i would appreciate it so much. thanks in advance, it means a lot to me.

:Namaste:
Going to give a read over and see what's up tomorrow bro. So many great people on her names I'm. Trying to keep up with but bare with me buddy. Can't wait to read up

. . .

Hey whats up man. im looking into starting my first grow with the same gear. See my post for details

I was contacting you because i thought maybe you had any first timer tips for me before i get started. I dont know anything about pots or fertilizer. Ive done research on growing but just know basics I thought maybe you could weigh in.

Back
Top Bottom